made rpcd this week

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
looking forward to being a cover driver the new couple/few years until i can get a bid in. speaking of bids, it seems as if no one in our center understands what seniority is based upon. i think about 10 of our 22.4's upgraded to rpcd but the seniority order is way out of whack and completely different than our last posted 22.4 seniority list.

i asked my center manager specifically about it because a driver that started weeks after i did (and qualified weeks after i did) just got bumped up 6 spots above me on the full time seniority list. center manager said it is based upon the date you first drove for ups. well, i drove before he did. another driver said his seniority was based upon the date of his first class at integrad. another driver said his was based on his qualifying date. another said it was your hiring date. pretty much everyone has a different answer to where we end up on the list.

can one of you guys please point me to something in the contract that i can read that will definitively answer this question. we're only a week out from the first route bids and i'd like to make a case for my spot on the list before then, thanks.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
looking forward to being a cover driver the new couple/few years until i can get a bid in. speaking of bids, it seems as if no one in our center understands what seniority is based upon. i think about 10 of our 22.4's upgraded to rpcd but the seniority order is way out of whack and completely different than our last posted 22.4 seniority list.

i asked my center manager specifically about it because a driver that started weeks after i did (and qualified weeks after i did) just got bumped up 6 spots above me on the full time seniority list. center manager said it is based upon the date you first drove for ups. well, i drove before he did. another driver said his seniority was based upon the date of his first class at integrad. another driver said his was based on his qualifying date. another said it was your hiring date. pretty much everyone has a different answer to where we end up on the list.

can one of you guys please point me to something in the contract that i can read that will definitively answer this question. we're only a week out from the first route bids and i'd like to make a case for my spot on the list before then, thanks.
Same :censored2: at my center, haven’t got it resolved yet. The BA is working on it supposedly .

ouanling

i dont know how it is at your area but i've covered every route and i'd rather just have a split and cover guys until someone with lower senority can cover 100% fo the time.

Bid routes i've been on are all pretty hard work with lots of scheduled pickups.

Splits are done on zombie mode.

ManInBrown

Don’t ask the center manager about seniority. Ask a steward. Management has nothing to do with seniority. They are gatekeepers and oversee the operation. Anything seniority related is a union issue.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
1 year in and you know every route? 🙄 @MyTripisCut help me out.
🧔✊
Certainly
i dont know how it is at your area but i've covered every route and i'd rather just have a split and cover guys until someone with lower senority can cover 100% fo the time.

Bid routes i've been on are all pretty hard work with lots of scheduled pickups.

Splits are done on zombie mode.

Listen up you Hoffa voting Canadien P*, the only reason you know every route is there’s only seven of them because you guys give away free healthcare and pay so much in taxes that now you can’t order hockey pucks off Amazon. Bid routes are hard work? Damn straight, and your 22.4 Hoffa votin ass can’t file for 9.5 because all your wood splitting coworkers voted him in after we had him out down here so STFU!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Certainly

Listen up you Hoffa voting Canadien P*, the only reason you know every route is there’s only seven of them because you guys give away free healthcare and pay so much in taxes that now you can’t order hockey pucks off Amazon. Bid routes are hard work? Damn straight, and your 22.4 Hoffa votin ass can’t file for 9.5 because all your wood splitting coworkers voted him in after we had him out down here so STFU!
They do have some ok maple syrup though.

Indecisi0n

Congrats. If you're married just wanted to give you a heads up that within 6- 8 months your wife will be sleeping with the mailman. It happens to us all. We just don't talk about it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Congrats. If you're married just wanted to give you a heads up that within 6- 8 months your wife will be sleeping with the mailman. It happens to us all. We just don't talk about it.
37fa381.gif