Madonna

My daughter Grace is watching the half time show and it's her first introduction to Madonna. This it not the mother of our savior that she was expecting. Where do you think Madonna will go when she passes to the other side I'm thinking to hell now that I have to explain who she is. Bad parenting on my part wtf

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I've always had a strong dislike for Madonna, she never fails to annoy me. I have to give her credit for bringing better production value to the half time show. I didn't hate it as much as I expected to.

wkmac

THAT WAS MADONNA? Hell I thought it was Jane Fonda and at 74 I was thinking DDDDAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

But now that I think about it, Jane could never lip synch that well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
THAT WAS MADONNA? Hell I thought it was Jane Fonda and at 74 I was thinking DDDDAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

But now that I think about it, Jane could never lip synch that well.

I wasn't sure about the concert capabilities.......because I don't go to them.......but I found myself thinking....she's not singing that live. I heard "vogue twice and her mouth never moved.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've never been a "Madonna" fan but she put on a hell of a better half time show than the Black Eyed Pukes did last year.

klein

Für Meno :)
Just watching out late night news now. They are saying the half time show was great and so was Madonna.
And here`s another fact for ya :

The half time show was provided by a Montreal based company.

P

pickup

Just watching out late night news now. They are saying the half time show was great and so was Madonna.

Well whoopie doo!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Show was awful....except for Ceelo! and Canada's Cirque du Soleil.