MAGA Hats Expose The HATE

It will be fine

649651A6-1076-4818-8E5B-938249566335.gif

vantexan

We are all essentially identical with skin color being the most obvious trait but that gene is the same in all species.

Culture, the environment, is the biggest difference between the supposed races.
I'm very glad I wasn't brought up by Black folks.
No, different groups in different environments adapted to those environments through mutations. It takes a long time to do but those mutations give us more differences than just skin color. Just as groups that are essentially the same genetically have different languages due to being isolated from each other. There was a time when there was no mass communications and travel was difficult so languages developed differently.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I await your story bro, try and make it as cool.

I see you have no answers, even after the truth has been supplied to you.

God made it all, he allowed free choice to his creation, it went south. You are after all pro-choice.

The story continues......
FlorMan..You come out of hibernation?

El Correcto

god is dead
MAGA hat victims are still victims
First, a young man wearing a MAGA hat in Falmouth was allegedly assaulted by a woman in a Mexican restaurant. The incident was caught on video. In it, Rosiane Santos, 41, is seen pulling 23-year-old Bryton Turner’s hat over his face and taunting him. Turner told the Herald that Santos confronted him in the restaurant right away. Santos was arrested Feb. 15 for assault and battery and disorderly conduct.

The Herald’s Howie Carr later reported that Santos was taken into ICE custody because she was a citizen of Brazil and had overstayed her tourist visa in 1994.

They aren’t sending their best.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, different groups in different environments adapted to those environments through mutations. It takes a long time to do but those mutations give us more differences than just skin color. Just as groups that are essentially the same genetically have different languages due to being isolated from each other. There was a time when there was no mass communications and travel was difficult so languages developed differently.
So we are all the same other skin darkness and shape of nose to deal with dryness in the environment ... OK, I can agree with that as a start.