Maintenance technician requirements on topic

Cyclops

A maintenance position may be opening up my hub. Do any of you wonderful ones know the requirements to attain such a position?
Is there any mechanical aptitude test?

rod

Retired 22 years
A maintenance position may be opening up my hub. Do any of you wonderful ones know the requirements to attain such a position?

The one and only time I was on light duty for a couple of months for a back injury I was the "Maintenence Technician" for our building. It involved spraying water on the floor to make it look like it was clean and emptying some trash. I almost cried when I was released back to full time. The spraying water (twisting back and forth) went against everything the doctor told me not to do. But being it was UPS they knew better---that's why I more or less just faked it.

Indecisi0n

Eat taco Bell and blow out the toilet. Let it sit for 5 hours without flushing and have 7 other men come over and urinate on top of it. If you can stomach the smell and clean it up then your hired.