Making scratch

Point

Currently I’m in my 30 days and when I initially started I was told that you had to make scratch at least once to be able to get hired on and get seniority. I am currently on my 25th day and now supervisors are telling me that I need 3-4 days of scratch consistently to “show that I know the methods”. Overall my time has gotten much better and much more consistent. Should I be worried about my job security?

542thruNthru

Currently I’m in my 30 days and when I initially started I was told that you had to make scratch at least once to be able to get hired on and get seniority. I am currently on my 25th day and now supervisors are telling me that I need 3-4 days of scratch consistently to “show that I know the methods”. Overall my time has gotten much better and much more consistent. Should I be worried about my job security?

Just curious on average what are you over by?

Box Ox

Was hoping this would be a thread about how @scratch was made.

I am currently on my 25th day and now supervisors are telling me that I need 3-4 days of scratch consistently to “show that I know the methods”. Overall my time has gotten much better and much more consistent. Should I be worried about my job security?

Probably depends on whether they think you’d make a good strike scab or 22.4, to be honest.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Run like @Turdferguson in his prime!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Was hoping this would be a thread about how @scratch was made.
DytGPJthB7RKDdQDFhQ7-AgfJUMH5jWwTz33VwVEkCI.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It’s a trick , you’ll never run under or be good enough...the methods take too much time to run scratch. Your going have to pile the cab full of boxes and drive wreckless if you want to run scratch ( at every stop check your mirrors for supervisors)

UrFellowUpser

My first day i was done at 230pm taking my hr lunch waiting for pickups but of course it was a reduced dispatch but still surprised the :censored2: out of my sup. After that day they started piling it on me. Being a seasonal driver really helped me alot to know what to expect and how hard in the paint i had to go.

Indecisi0n

Yes you have to scratch multiple times (I believe in a row) in rpogressikn to qualify.