Man Weightlifter Beating Woman In Competition

vantexan

Good. This horse:censored2: will end soon after women decide it’s time for it to.
You know these guys got in because girl jocks smirked and said let'em in, they can't beat us. And then found out all those girl power shows and movies where women knock out men with one punch aren't true after all.

Box Ox

You know these guys got in because girl jocks smirked and said let'em in, they can't beat us. And then found out all those girl power shows and movies where women knock out men with one punch aren't true after all.

Yeah. The politically correct gender narrative lots of kids these days are raised with is that boys and girls / men and women are exactly the same and can do all the same things at the same level. They’re not and they can’t.

And there’s nothing wrong with that. Women are doing just fine. They’re graduating from higher education at higher rates than men. And they tend to take up far less dangerous occupations. Who cares if they can’t hurl a boulder like some idiot such as myself can?

If you have sex with a guy who takes female hormones and identifies as a women that ain't gay right ?

Not if you’re a Bernie voter.

Indecisi0n

Yeah. The politically correct gender narrative lots of kids these days are raised with is that boys and girls / men and women are exactly the same and can do all the same things at the same level. They’re not and they can’t.

And there’s nothing wrong with that. Women are doing just fine. They’re graduating from higher education at higher rates than men. And they tend to take up far less dangerous occupations. Who cares if they can’t hurl a boulder like some idiot such as myself can?

Not if you’re a Bernie voter.
YES!!!!

... I'll let my friend know.