management being investigated at cach

cachmeifucan

Did anyone hear about a large number of supervisor in management and upper management being investigated for some sort of sex for advancement. It's only rumors but I heard corporate atl was at cach investigating human resources and security for a cover up. All I know is there are a couple supervisor missing last week and rumors is they getting relocated.

babboo25

Banned
Did anyone hear about a large number of supervisor in management and upper management being investigated for some sort of sex for advancement. It's only rumors but I heard corporate atl was at cach investigating human resources and security for a cover up. All I know is there are a couple supervisor missing last week and rumors is they getting relocated.
You work at cach, did you hear anything?

Ghost in the Darkness

I think that happens everywhere in management, it would explain all those under-the-desk stories. When you have cover drivers becoming sups and have no business advising anyone on anything, how else would they have a shot at promotion.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think that happens everywhere in management, it would explain all those under-the-desk stories. When you have cover drivers becoming sups and have no business advising anyone on anything, how else would they have a shot at promotion.
No one else will take the management positions.
Quit bitching about management personnel qualifications if you are NOT willing to be part of the solution.

badpal

I wish they would start a program like that at my center, I have not made any advancement around here in years.