Management board

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
i've said it in the past, but I'll say it again. i'd like to request a subforum for non-union folks.

Then we could move the 401k, MIP, etc threads and not get into a pissing match.

thoughts?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
All forums are available to all members.
Just like management can post in the UPS Labor forum, the Union people would be able to post in a Management forum.

You always have the option of ignoring any poster.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
All forums are available to all members.
Just like management can post in the UPS Labor forum, the Union people would be able to post in a Management forum.

You always have the option of ignoring any poster.

i'm not trying to exclude anyone from posting, but proposing it as a central depository for all the mangement threads.....a good place of reference for management and union

UnconTROLLed

perfection
i'm not trying to exclude anyone from posting, but proposing it as a central depository for all the mangement threads.....a good place of reference for management and union

I agree with the increased subforum idea. Other message boards use more stringent pigeonholing and it seems to be much more effective for referencing older and useful posts.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I agree with this new subforum. mainly cause I get excitedw ehn I see things like 401k match and then realize it's for management type people and not the true workers at UPS.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
but proposing it as a central depository for all the mangement threads

images
Sorry, I just couldn't resist

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Cheryl has graciously created a new Management oriented Forum called UPS Partners - the new forum and name was suggested by UPSSalesGuy

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Can non-UPSers Post/Comment?

I don't get the intent?

Sorry

Anyone can post as in any other forum on UPS.
Things such as MIP are related to friend/T management and no one else is impacted. Therefore, MIP threads are a perfect fit for this forum.

helenofcalifornia

Great new forum idea! I don't really like the name"partners" that much but don't have any suggestions for anything different. We are all "partners", right? And Hoax, you are right, a fantastic turnout!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Great new forum idea! I don't really like the name"partners" that much but don't have any suggestions for anything different. We are all "partners", right? And Hoax, you are right, a fantastic turnout!

Thanks Helen, it was UPSSalesGuy's idea and name ... if anyone comes up with a better name, it can be renamed.

tourists24

I like "UPS Partners" better than my earlier suggestion, "The Dark Side".:wink2:
Oh my ,,,, that is much more fitting Scratch...lol.... We are not partners at UPS... UPS is just UPS . If those like SalesGuy want to drink the Kool Aid, they deserve their own forum