Management following you

Saca La

What is it?
so today I got a text from one of the drivers and gave me a heads up that the building manager was around the area watching other drivers. I finally saw him following me and parked right behind me like I didn’t notice. I just kept working and pretended I didn’t see him.

What do you guys do when you see management watching you? Do you let them know you know that they are watching you or do you just play dumb and pretend they are not there?

Box Ox

What do you guys do when you see management watching you?

You've gotta know where the stunt ramps are on your route. If you execute correctly with your truck you'll be able to lose your management tail.

l39JulN.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
so today I got a text from one of the drivers and gave me a heads up that the building manager was around the area watching other drivers. I finally saw him following me and parked right behind me like I didn’t notice. I just kept working and pretended I didn’t see him.

What do you guys do when you see management watching you? Do you let them know you know that they are watching you or do you just play dumb and pretend they are not there?
The only way to succeed and not lose your mind at this company is to play dumb. The dumber the better. Just look at @Turdferguson and @BakerMayfield2018.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

call the cops on them

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Making sure to stay as comfortable as possible while working be sure that you are fully visible while digging that wedgie out of your shorts, five, six, seven times or whatever it takes. Also be sure to dig any bats out of the cave on the way back from your stops. Wipe it on the side of your car. Maybe it will get a wash.