Management Fudging timecard.

Siveriano

Hello.
On thursday last week i worked from 0810 to 2227 hours, yet i was back in the building by 2208 thats 2 minutes before the 14 hours DOT. on this paycheck i noticed i was missing about 20 minutes overtime and after going through my time card with the pm dispatcher i saw that on the same day my start time was changed to 0830. Outr dispatcher was on vacation last week so i dont know who did it.

This is not the first time management has change my timecard in fact this is the 4th time in the last 2 years, i spoke to my Steward and he said he is going to take care of it. Yet ill like to know if there is something else to be done. I really dont appreciate being pay 3 or 4 weeks later thant when it should had been.

Its this even legal?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nope.

Did you know that we can check our own time cards daily on upsers.com? In my center they are generally uploaded by 8pm. This should prevent most pay day "errors".

Siveriano

Nope.

Did you know that we can check our own time cards daily on upsers.com? In my center they are generally uploaded by 8pm. This should prevent most pay day "errors".
yes but as this was last week when i try to go to the previous week it says it wont be up until the next thursday.

Siveriano

yeah i have this app on my phone call "hour tracker" on which i record the time, pieces, miles. This is how i was able to save myself in the pass when called in for "performance"

Siveriano

Give them the chance to take care of it before calling the ethics hotline.
i would but like i say its not the first time this had happened. and this particular day i told them i was to be in before my 14 hours yet they "instructed" me to take 35 stops out of a driver at 2100 hours, even this SUP when i told him it was impossible to do due to the few time i had left on the road he told me " if you dont work as instructed you will be on trouble"

so like i said they had been on my neck for the last couple of weeks and i just want it to stop and send a message.

trickpony1

Give them the chance to take care of it before calling the ethics hotline.

I'm sorry but they had that "chance" when they chose to falsify the time card.

Despite what you and some others may think management is fraught with liars and thieves.

The first time it's a "mistake".....what's it called subsequent times?