Management kickback???

Flip85

Every year management pushes the “ United way” campaign. And every year they want you to give more. My question is do the center managers get a kickback for how many employees they can get signed up??? It just seems pushed from them

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Every year management pushes the “ United way” campaign. And every year they want you to give more. My question is do the center managers get a kickback for how many employees they can get signed up??? It just seems pushed from them
More of a PR win for UPS to say our employees donated X amount of dollars to United Way. Basically your paying for UPS to use your money for good PR with you getting nothing in return.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think they get pressure from upper management to sell.

W

WestCoastBrown

More of a PR win for UPS to say our employees donated X amount of dollars to United Way. Basically your paying for UPS to use your money for good PR with you getting nothing in return.
Also a tax write off for the company if I am not mistaken.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
We center managers don't get a kick back per se, (financially) but are compensated with the satisfaction of helping others.

snarts

It's a tax write off. Every company who does these types of things do it for that reason. That's why I never donate when they ask me at the check out at any retail store. I doubt half even goes to the people who they are supposely trying to help.

freehoodies

They (higher ups) get to use the money as a slush fund to buy favors. Center managers think getting a high donation count will get them to the eyes wide shut party in the ivory tower.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
They (higher ups) get to use the money as a slush fund to buy favors. Center managers think getting a high donation count will get them to the eyes wide shut party in the ivory tower.
The eyes wide shut party.... half these center manager yuppies wouldnt even have the cognitive capacity to wipe the drool from their chins.

onewithedd

The company can only take a tax write off for what they actually donate as a company. They can not include what hourly or management employees personally donate

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
We center managers don't get a kick back per se, (financially) but are compensated with the satisfaction of helping others.

We do not get a kick back..

Every little bit donated helps someone who needs it...
jesus christ imagine actually believing this isn't about kickbacks to the rich

1631537573121.png