management raises..?

Cezanne

Just from looking into my magic hat (and they are friendly spirits) I will go out on a limb and say that it will be a certainity that the "real" partners will get theirs.:happy2:

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
This is where I can relate because I do hear this around my building. I like working here and just want to be fairly compensated for it. I'm called on to do a lot of things , and I do these things with great results ( cant thank my employees enough ) .

Would you come be my boss????

brownone

This is where I can relate because I do hear this around my building. I like working here and just want to be fairly compensated for it. I'm called on to do a lot of things , and I do these things with great results ( cant thank my employees enough ) .

Hey go ahead and take one of those other job offers. If you really are a UPS supervisor, you need to learn attention to detail. Raises are covered in the promotion process. I would assume you are a PT supervisor. If this is the case you receive a raise 6 months from your promotion date and then in March yearly after that. PT supervisor's did get a raise in 2009.

sorry to be off subject, but why is center manager salary such a big secret? just curious what the average salary is? it must be alot if it is kept so hush hush.

Would you come be my boss????

sure I dont see why not.. I need a change of scenery lol

I am well aware that I received a raise in March but it got me thinking that even for the people who have been here longer and don't produce as much or constantly mess up are being paid more..? I understand from a union perspective why because its all about time in , but I thought management would operate differently.

companal2

HR Supv
Take my advice for what it's worth, but if you have other offers on the table for more hours and more pay, TAKE IT. Your Manager will not be phased by any threats to leave, even after you have your degree. Also, keep in mind that promotions have been extremely limited company-wide since the beginning of 2009, even when positions have been vacated. The situation is not looking good at all for 2010 either. If you don't take your other offers, you will only resent UPS when you are still a part-timer years down the road and "waiting" on a promotion.

D

Dis-organized Labor

sure I dont see why not.. I need a change of scenery lol

I am well aware that I received a raise in March but it got me thinking that even for the people who have been here longer and don't produce as much or constantly mess up are being paid more..? I understand from a union perspective why because its all about time in , but I thought management would operate differently.

I haven't read all the other adive that you received, but if you feel like you should be paid more; grow some and go and ask/demand what it is that you think that you are entitled to!

It is that simple............You may not get what you want at first, but at least you've got someone's attention!!

Use some tact and don't be too demanding.:funny:

BILLYB

Hey Whiskey
If u had 200 stops with a helper what were u doing on this site at 525pm? Were u already home -must have worked thru lunch? Big bozo nono in our center now after repeated abuse by center manager. U must have a very easy all RES route to be home that early!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey Whiskey
If u had 200 stops with a helper what were u doing on this site at 525pm? Were u already home -must have worked thru lunch? Big bozo nono in our center now after repeated abuse by center manager. U must have a very easy all RES route to be home that early!!!!

Sounds to me like Billy has too much time on his hands.:wink2: