Management Retirement Plan

PapaAaron

Hi Everyone,
I have been with UPS for four months now. I would like to contribute to a retirement plan. I'm in the process of becoming a PT manager though. It could be soon. It could take awhile. My question is that if I start contributing now, can I "rollover" my plan when I make management. Or maybe, managers get the same kind of plan options as the Teamsters? I'm confused. Any help would be appreciated.

PapaAaron

Thanks Upstate. I was thinking that was the case. I also can't find anywhere how much UPS will contribute to my plan. Or if they do at all. Or perhaps that is different for different locals? Again, I'd appreciate any help from anyone.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am not familiar with the management version or if they offer a match.

I suggest you sit down with one of your PT sups after your shift tomorrow. They should be able to answer all of your questions.

PapaAaron

I already asked him. He just turned 20 years old and doesn't know anything about it. He doesn't get health benefits either so can't tell me about those either. I guess I could just hit up HR after work. They always seem kind of a hit and miss with any questions I have though. Oh well, I'll check them out next and see if I can't get some answers. Thanks.