management

menotyou

bella amicizia
We have an ex-OMS, now PT preloader. He rarely works preload, as he is a PT cover/casual, as well. (We, usually, have a drink after my therapy on Monday's.) :)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Talk to your FT sup and HR to see if you can go back.

I thought the only people who went into management were the slackards who were too dumb and lazy as an hourly.

I don't think they will let him go back myself since he is dumb and lazy.
As an hourly he would actually be doing something and produce.
Just saying.

biggaboy

I thought the only people who went into management were the slackards who were too dumb and lazy as an hourly.

I don't think they will let him go back myself since he is dumb and lazy.
As an hourly he would actually be doing something and produce.
Just saying.

First things first when i was an hourly i worked hard and both my PT and FT supervisors recommended me to becoming a sup so watch who you calling dumb and lazy

Catatonic

Nine Lives
First things first when i was an hourly i worked hard and both my PT and FT supervisors recommended me to becoming a sup so watch who you calling dumb and lazy

Hoax's sarcasm is hard to recognize. He is kidding.

younotme is correct.

My post really did not have anything to do with you but was directed to the few dozen drivers on here who continuously post "the only people who went into management were the slackards who were too dumb and lazy as an hourly."

menotyou

bella amicizia
younotme is correct.

My post really did not have anything to do with you but was directed to the few dozen drivers on here who continuously post "the only people who went into management were the slackards who were too dumb and lazy as an hourly."

:p