managers/supervisors dating clerks

U

unhappyupser

How many of ya'll know of managers or supervisors being involved in inappropriate relationships with their clerks?

U

unhappyupser

This has been going on at my terminal for 4 years, everyone knew and no one cared...until we got a shady new employee. Called HR and told they were engaged and living together. They had a surprise visit from HR one morning. No one got fired, just had to sign a few things.

sealteamsix

Oh yeah. How about a married supervisor that got a clerk pregnant? It's kinda like the catholic dioceese around here. A supervisor gets in hotwater and they ship them to another terminal for a few months, or longer. My question, is the unprofessionalism systemwide? Is the sexual harrasment going to stop. Everyone talks about " When UPS takes over...". Everyday we sink to new lows.

O

OldSnake63

my father told me if you like your job stay away from the women at work . thanks pops !

kitty lou

there is a couple that are dating in the Warwick RI center not sure if anyone knows them but
JC and CH have been dating for a little while now and its not right
but what can you do about it nothing really not when one has friends that watch out for each other
but decide to screw everyone else around them

Last edited by a moderator:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
there is a couple that are dating in the Warwick RI center not sure if anyone knows them but
********************************** have been dating for a little while now and its not right
but what can you do about it nothing really not when one has friends that watch out for each other
but decide to screw everyone els around them
​You can't post peoples names.

FreightKicker

FreightKicker
That is wrong and I think it is against UPS policy and should lead to automatic termination. The catch is... you need to get proof of the relationship, body language isn't enough! Yes...I have seen it as well!