Mandatory Team Building

I Just Wanna Go Home

So last Friday a qualified driver completely bombed their route and now we have to have some bs team building meeting thing tomorrow. Me and 3 other drivers are getting “taught how to be team players” because we didn’t help. The best part is no one ever asked any of us to take packages from slow guy jones, they expected us to ask slow guy jones if they needed help. You’re high outta your mind if you think I’m gonna volunteer for extra crap. Especially on a Friday. So how’s your night going guys.

542thruNthru

So last Friday a qualified driver completely bombed their route and now we have to have some bs team building meeting thing tomorrow. Me and 3 other drivers are getting “taught how to be team players” because we didn’t help. The best part is no one ever asked any of us to take packages from slow guy jones, they expected us to ask slow guy jones if they needed help. You’re high outta your mind if you think I’m gonna volunteer for extra crap. Especially on a Friday. So how’s your night going guys.

You getting paid for it? If so who cares, go in and get the extra overtime.

I Just Wanna Go Home

if they set me up to fail, then I fail. never heard them blame the loop though lol
they could have but I call bs. This isn’t the first time he’s bombed a route. He’s also one of those “its wasn’t my fault it was because *insert excuse*” kind of people. He’s always perfect and everyone else is the problem. I don’t buy his preload sabotaged his truck excuse.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
they could have but I call bs. This isn’t the first time he’s bombed a route. He’s also one of those “its wasn’t my fault it was because *insert excuse*” kind of people. He’s always perfect and everyone else is the problem. I don’t buy his preload sabotaged his truck excuse.
What’re you an on road sup? Give it a rest homeboy...since your such a beast and don’t wanna help when you’re done why don’t you just volunteer to take the stops before the day even starts and give him a lighter dispatch

I Just Wanna Go Home

What’re you an on road sup? Give it a rest homeboy...since your such a beast and don’t wanna help when you’re done why don’t you just volunteer to take the stops before the day even starts and give him a lighter dispatch
do you not know how to read? Just said I’m not volunteering to help anyone for any reason. If you need help, ask. Don’t expect me to do the job you applied for for you. I would’ve helped if I was asked. I was not asked, I did not help. Now i have to deal with some bs team building crap. Did you feel personally targeted by my post? Are you “that guy” at your center or something?

542thruNthru

do you not know how to read? Just said I’m not volunteering to help anyone for any reason. If you need help, ask. Don’t expect me to do the job you applied for for you. I would’ve helped if I was asked. I was not asked, I did not help. Now i have to deal with some bs team building crap. Did you feel personally targeted by my post? Are you “that guy” at your center or something?

I'm guessing you've never seen his license plate. In case the state didn't tell you enough he had it personalized.
sketch-1523333214960.png

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Nope...not at all...you sound like a great guy sorry to bother you champ :)