Mangement

Indecisi0n

Its exhausting dealing with incompetent drones all day. I haven't even been with the company that long but they are really starting to make me dislike my job. I try to be the nice guy and have everyone get along. I am not the guy that goes running to the union or even really needs them because I do everything i am suppose to but i'm really thinking of being "that guy." The guy that goes to my stewart for EVERYTHING. They make my job difficult so why shouldn't i make theirs difficult? They want to ask me about number **** YOU: get my stewart. From now on don't even say hello to me in the morning without my rep you **** head.

Sorry felt good to get the posion out.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A good Old Wives cure for mangement is paste made from sulphur and olive oil. Rub on the affected area and it will dry up and clear out!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Much of management are sheep that do as they are told, with no conscience or empathy. Think sporting events - one team does anything and everything to win. That's the mentality - run over anyone and anything in the way for the number. Once you have enough experience dealing with the system, it becomes much easier day to day. The initial few negative experiences are a little shocking and insulting.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It has to be fulfilling spending your day sending "it's raining today, watch your following distance" and "we need to do better on pickup compliance" messages all day.

Indecisi0n

Lies. While Chrome has a built in spell check, it does not have auto correct. And the spell check does not indicate steward is spelled wrong.

Starting a sentence out with "lies" sounds like something a manager would say. I choose not to address your condescending statement without union representation.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Have any of you considered taking a leave of absence and becoming a dairy farmer? It is much easier and they make way more money. Great hours as well. Just a random thought.

kingOFchester

It has to be fulfilling spending your day sending "it's raining today, watch your following distance" and "we need to do better on pickup compliance" messages all day.

You are only giving them credit for half their job. You forgot, "Watch your backing, Auditors are here so be sure to do a pre-trip."