Manny and Mayweather

Ron Carey lives on

Me too, he will more than likely dance and run. If you watched Manny' s last fight he knocked the guy down 6 times. I hope one of those straight lefts connects on that thug mayweather

Sent using BrownCafe App

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
yeah im hoping for a pac man KO but knowing mayweather i wouldnt be surprised if he gets on his bike and dances to a 12 round lame boring unanimous decision....mayweather in his youth, when he was "pretty boy" and not this "money" man or whatever the heak he goes by nowadays, he was aggressive and he went in for the kill, somewhere along the last 8 or so years he i think now cares more about the undefeated record, even if that means coasting to boring decisions at the expense of $100 dollar a pop PPV fights outta our pockets, he has great craft and skill but not fan friendly at all, but manny goes all in, whether he knocks you out or gets knocked out youre gonna get your moneys worth......but i feel mayweather - manny is a day late and a dollar short, now im more interested in GGG golovkin, hes putting guys to sleeep, big time

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Easy fight for Manny really if he has the right game plan and approach. If hes the aggressor and throws more punches than Floyd, who doesnt throw alot, Manny wins fight easily with volume. This is precisely the reason that Manny said he knows how to beat Floyd without actually coming out and saying it. Floyd has problems with southpaws and i actually do think hes a little scared of Mannys aggresiveness who can punch too. You never want to fight somebody who loves to fight, just a bad idea lol.

Floyd opens up at 2-1 favorite i believe.
1276852854_simultaneous-kicks.gif

ch317273

Yeah I'm not surprised it's 2-1 for mayweather the Marquez KO probably hurt manny with the odds

ch317273

I like Tim Bradley at first I didn't but after that provodinkov fight I gotta respect Bradley he's a tough little dude

ch317273

Could be a trilogy no doubt but I don't know if we will see 3 fights unless Manny wins 1st, Floyd wins rematch and it goes to 3rd fight. Financially it makes all the sense in the world lol.
ohhhh yeah! haha no pun intended! lol i agree...how nuts would that be though if manny just put floyd to sleep though in the first fight???? id love it, definately get my 80 buck ppv moneys worth on that ending right there!