Manual transmission?

Pocket37

Just out of curiosity, how many of the package cars(trucks) are manual transmission? I don’t feel like I’ve ever seen a driver shifting and I pay attention to them because I’ve wanted to join the Upsers for a while. I can drive a manual car so I’m sure I could manage but I just have never seen one to my knowledge.

Nah
Just out of curiosity, how many of the package cars(trucks) are manual transmission? I don’t feel like I’ve ever seen a driver shifting and I pay attention to them because I’ve wanted to join the Upsers for a while. I can drive a manual car so I’m sure I could manage but I just have never seen one to my knowledge.
The center I worked in only had 2. A bulk truck, and the package car was used as a post office car. That's out of about 50 cars. So 4%?

JustDeliverIt

Haven't had one in a few years, they're phasing them out.

Pocket37

Well this make me feel better! Thanks for the feedback all. I start as a driver helper next Thursday. I accepted anything to get my foot in the door. I have a driver app completed and awaiting interview. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wouldn’t worry about it. Also, you may change your mind about wanting to work at UPS after you get a taste of it. Many are called but few are chosen.

Pocket37

I wouldn’t worry about it. Also, you may change your mind about wanting to work at UPS after you get a taste of it. Many are called but few are chosen.
Then I make it my mission to be one of the chosen ones. I was made for this. I was the happiest in my career making deliveries. I really want to be a part of the leader in logistics. I understand many are jaded and maybe you’re right. But I have to try for me

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Then I make it my mission to be one of the chosen ones. I was made for this. I was the happiest in my career making deliveries. I really want to be a part of the leader in logistics. I understand many are jaded and maybe you’re right. But I have to try for me
Go for it. What did you deliver and for who?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Will you be OK working, then sleeping, then working your life away? Just wondering.

542thruNthru

You’ll never be an RPCD. From what I’ve seen, you’ll probably quit or cry your first six months.
ClWjeO3.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol what

You need to put that medical cannabis you were supposed to be delivering down
Because you got to be higher than giraffe pusillanimous right now