Market area adjustments?

Maplewood

I work in Seattle. Our peak drivers are now getting $30/hr. Im wondering if there are other areas paying even more to get drivers this year?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Wouldn’t surprise me. Part timers are getting weekly bonuses just for showing up on time.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
We have MRA here in the Bay Area and rates are all over the place. $30 an hour is insane considering our new drivers start at $21.50. How’s that conversation in the am.

KoennenTiger

It wont be long now. The writing is on the wall.

We've had basically a zero day time from part time to go driver for about a year here.

New drivers cover guys I'm finally getting to know. Part time for basically no time now. The part time guys I've known for a very long time, I ask them why not go driver? Why bother, they say, the new call of duty thing is just out. Do you play, they ask me?

No I don't I have a pregnant wife at home and a mob of kids that scream, DAAAAAAD, when I get home. Climbing all over me until my next day, when they get up and climbing up I fight them off to go back to work again.

They go home to call off duty. Wake up to..? You guys are here. What do you wake up to?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
No I don't I have a pregnant wife at home and a mob of kids that scream, DAAAAAAD, when I get home. Climbing all over me until my next day, when they get up and climbing up I fight them off to go back to work again.

They go home to call off duty. Wake up to..? You guys are here. What do you wake up to?
I had a dream like that and I woke up screaming.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We have MRA here in the Bay Area and rates are all over the place. $30 an hour is insane considering our new drivers start at $21.50. How’s that conversation in the am.
Yes , but the new drivers in progression have health insurance and a job still come January

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Just announced $19/hr for package handler for Carlisle PA with bus transportation.
Wow that’s insane, not sure what the cost of living is like there but it’s got to be way better than our west here in California. We were told it’s due to our minimum wage which locally is $17.50 an hour and the fact that fast food places start you at $19 here.

WTFm8

Wow that’s insane, not sure what the cost of living is like there but it’s got to be way better than our west here in California. We were told it’s due to our minimum wage which locally is $17.50 an hour and the fact that fast food places start you at $19 here.

HEAVY warehouse competition. Many paying $16-18+/hr. Ask any feeder driver that drives through Carlisle area. Heck, there’s 3 Amazon warehouses in Carlisle... and they do attendance bonuses and giveaway electronics during peak.