Marketing genius

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Avoid all grocery stores. Went to Costco about an hour after they opened, almost every parking spot was taken, inside they had door people wiping down your cart as you came in, the lines to check out went to the rear of the building. Everyone had their carts overflowing. Gave up and left. Went to a smaller grocery store, all the frozen vegetables were gone. The parking lot was filled along with all the checkout lines, again with the overflowing carts.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Avoid all grocery stores. Went to Costco about an hour after they opened, almost every parking spot was taken, inside they had door people wiping down your cart as you came in, the lines to check out went to the rear of the building. Everyone had their carts overflowing. Gave up and left. Went to a smaller grocery store, all the frozen vegetables were gone. The parking lot was filled along with all the checkout lines, again with the overflowing carts.
That's what it was like last night at market bucket

It will be fine

Thanks Trump.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

That's what it was like last night at market bucket
More winning.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Nothing like that here looked like business as usual

The only thing I saw that was cleared out was hand sanitizer

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just saw on Face Book Market Place; some one in Fall River Ma. is offering Charmin Ultra Strong 8 pack for $100.
I just don't see the appeal.
I suffer from Irritable bowel syndrome ( IBS ).
Which causes me to have Diarrhea quite regularly.
I only use a couple of rolls of tp per month.

What are these hoarders thinking will happen to them ?

rod

Retired 22 years
Nothing like that here looked like business as usual

The only thing I saw that was cleared out was hand sanitizer
Hand sanitizer is non-exisitent here also. I was able to buy a couple of packs of Lysol Wipes though. No shortage of TP yet.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Just saw on Face Book Market Place; some one in Fall River Ma. is offering Charmin Ultra Strong 8 pack for $100.
I just don't see the appeal.
I suffer from Irritable bowel syndrome ( IBS ).
Which causes me to have Diarrhea quite regularly.
I only use a couple of rolls of tp per month.

What are these hoarders thinking will happen to them ?
My wife uses a roll a day. And i buy the mega rolls.