Marne Vet

• Thread starter selfcancelsignal
  • Start date

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's all harmless. If we can't take the heat in the message board then get out of the message board. Sometime I think some here in the fictional place take this place to seriously. This isn't real. We need to hug our loved ones. That is real. This is a place we go for information or to have some fun but in no means is it a real life situation that we should lose it over.
Exactly dude, no need to hate or take things too serious. A lot more serious things going on in the real world. Had to go to a viewing this past sat, a friend of my wifes dad and also one of my customers that I absolutely loved to death past away last week. Good man, passed away at the young age of 63 with lung cancer. Sucks, was tripping on it last week hardcore. I was ok until I hugged his wife and she told me he loved me like his own son. That really hit home in my heart and it just tore me up big time. Like I said this stuff on here is small stuff compared to that. Love your family and friends and thoroughly enjoy the good times with them, cause life is short. You just never know when that time may be over.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So rarely see them that color. When my neighbor got one, I had to ask her if it was a dobe. I hadn't seen one that like him before.
People rarely recognize them as Doberman. usually they think she is a weimerineer~~ Until recently it was suggested they be culled to keep the Doberman line clean. I dont know bout any of that pedigree stuff. I saw her the day she was born, and fell in love. When her eyes opened, the rescue said You probaly wont want her, shes a white. We thought she was a fawn, but she has blue eyes.
I said I would take her and I will. Then I researched all the horror stories. Like an albino, bad tempered, poor eyesight, skin and hair issues. I had a son with all those features, and I kept him, LOL.
She is sensitive to sun, but wont wear her doggles. But so are fair skinned children. She breaks out from flea meds, so I keep her doused in skin so soft, but temper issue never. She interacts like a human. She just had a birthday, shes 6.
017.JPG
021.JPG

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
People rarely recognize them as Doberman. usually they think she is a weimerineer~~ Until recently it was suggested they be culled to keep the Doberman line clean. I dont know bout any of that pedigree stuff. I saw her the day she was born, and fell in love. When her eyes opened, the rescue said You probaly wont want her, shes a white. We thought she was a fawn, but she has blue eyes.
I said I would take her and I will. Then I researched all the horror stories. Like an albino, bad tempered, poor eyesight, skin and hair issues. I had a son with all those features, and I kept him, LOL.
She is sensitive to sun, but wont wear her doggles. But so are fair skinned children. She breaks out from flea meds, so I keep her doused in skin so soft, but temper issue never. She interacts like a human. She just had a birthday, shes 6. View attachment 14278 View attachment 14279
Beautiful dog TT :happy2:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
She is sensitive to sun, but wont wear her doggles. But so are fair skinned children. She breaks out from flea meds, so I keep her doused in skin so soft, but temper issue never. She interacts like a human. She just had a birthday, shes 6. View attachment 14278 View attachment 14279
Nice Keystone Light in the background too lol.