Marriage: TERMINATED

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Today, the former Governor of California and movie star arnold schwarzenegger separated from his wife, Maria Schriver.

This was not unexpected, as rumors flew for years while he was governor.

Another republican with "family values" who's marriage collapses after infidelities with other women.

When will they learn.

Maria is the last person who will ever hear "Ill be back" any time soon.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This has nothing to do with rep. or dem.

She never moved to the capitol, but stayed in Brentwood with the kids. He jetted to Sacramento for doing the governing job......long distance relationships just don't work, I don't care who or what you are. She never wanted him to run at all either.

I think she just hung in there for appearance sake 'til his term was over.

So you think people who get divorces can't have family values? You're shallow!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
One of the big Obama lovers, Joy Behar (or should I say Josephina?) has been living with Steve since the mid 80's.......no family values there after being raised Catholic......can't even commit to marriage again..

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, in politics, this just points out how republicans who profess "family values" while running for office are full of B.S.

How many republicans over the last 10 years while holding office, had to be exposed for having "sham" marriages while professing "family values" or passing laws like anti homosexual laws only to be "outed" as a homosexual.

The "Sham" I am waiting to see implode will be former 1.25 year governor Sarah Palin. That should be a circus and I want a ringside seat!

The republicans want to claim ownership of "family values" yet, they dont know the first thing about keeping a family together or how to stay out of the bathroom stall in an airport.

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I agree with OTS. Just another hypocrite Republican who espouses family values but doesn't live by them. It's been written many times that Arnold doesn't consider eating "cheating". I'll let your fertile minds fill-in the blanks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This isn't political.........it's MALE !!!!!!
She's part of the separation too and she's a Dem. Since when is divorce not one of the commonest things around???
Everybody knows somebody who is divorced !!!
What's the big to do about?????

It's like the guy that espoused jogging dropped dead of a heart attack. I don't get this thread. Are you going to touch on every couple who's gotten a divorce?

Wow, how about that ZsaZsa?

over9five

Staff member
How many republicans over the last 10 years while holding office, had to be exposed for having "sham" marriages while professing "family values" or passing laws like anti homosexual laws only to be "outed" as a homosexual.

The "Sham" I am waiting to see implode will be former 1.25 year governor Sarah Palin. That should be a circus and I want a ringside seat!

What a disgusting waste of your life to be waiting for a marriage to implode. I can't understand why you are so hateful in damn near all your posts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today, the former Governor of California and movie star arnold schwarzenegger separated from his wife, Maria Schriver.

This was not unexpected, as rumors flew for years while he was governor.

Another republican with "family values" who's marriage collapses after infidelities with other women.

When will they learn.

Maria is the last person who will ever hear "Ill be back" any time soon.

Peace.
2 words....John Edwards !!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't give a rats butt about Arnold or Maria -----as I'm sure they don't care about me--------------or any of you. You folks get worked up over the silliest stuff.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another failed Kennedy marriage.
probably the first one where alcohol was not a factor.
(sorry rod , it's a massachusetts thing )

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When this election cycle is over, and 2012 is behind us, we can look forward for the implosion of Sarah Palins "SHAM". That will be the best day ever! Reality tv will have nothing on that spectacle!

If her life wasnt already a Jerry Springer episode, the divorce should be a real "hum-dinger". Once the GOP is done milking her for all shes got to give on the campaign trail, they will be done with her (as the rest of the country is) and we can sit back and watch the skeletons literally walk out of her closet!

I will laugh my butt off.

Peace.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It is sad when marriage ends.
You ain't kidding, sistah!

Hey TOS, how hard do you think it is to be married to someone with differing ideologies, than yourself? I know you're a girl, but let's pretend for a second that you were married to Sarah Palin. How long do you think that would last? Just sayin.....