Jody43

Applied for a direct hire for package delivery driver off the website and have a scheduled interview for next week.
Are they most likely hiring full time or part time?
Some have said they will not hire anyone off the street as a direct to driver; is this true?
Any other words of advice would help or info on what to expect.
Thanks

john chesney

They hire off the street drivers now. In the past extremely rare. Now things are different with the internet explosion.My advise would be prepare like your going into the military.You will need to do exactly what they tell you when they tell you. Forget about if it makes sense to you or not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Applied for a direct hire for package delivery driver off the website and have a scheduled interview for next week.
Some have said they will not hire anyone off the street as a direct to driver; is this true?
Thanks
Socks
Plastic Bottle
Shoes
Snowflake Beard Medical
Tattoo

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Someone sent me this the other day....

KLS8eJg.jpg

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Thanks
Hope they DQ you And if you somehow survive I hope you are seasonal Be Ach

old levi's

blank space
Iron Maiden 800, powerful steering, std. tranny, and a wooden Coke crate to cheat that first step.
The wipers only touched the glass every third stroke.
You had to strike a match to see if the headlights were on.