Masks in Idaho hubs?

Hi there, just checking in from rainy Portland, Oregon. Our biggest hub is super masked up (Oregon is under an indefinite state mandate as many of you will know) and they are "on us" about it. Can anyone weigh in on what the UPS mask situation is in the Idaho hubs? I'm putting together a plan to transfer and hoping for the Twin Falls area. I know Idaho as a whole is not under a mask mandate. Thanks.

meritocracy

The whole country has a mask mandate. Wear a mask if you don't want to risk being disciplined. That said it's Idaho so everyone's probably running around unmasked and eating french fries topped with ivermectin ketchup during break.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
The whole country has a mask mandate. Wear a mask if you don't want to risk being disciplined. That said it's Idaho so everyone's probably running around unmasked and eating french fries topped with ivermectin ketchup during break.
It’s best with a generous helping of hydroxychloroquine. Yum!

quad decade guy

Hi there, just checking in from rainy Portland, Oregon. Our biggest hub is super masked up (Oregon is under an indefinite state mandate as many of you will know) and they are "on us" about it. Can anyone weigh in on what the UPS mask situation is in the Idaho hubs? I'm putting together a plan to transfer and hoping for the Twin Falls area. I know Idaho as a whole is not under a mask mandate. Thanks.
So......what?

Would you go/no go based on the answer?

If this all passes over you can wear a mask into perpetuity.

If mask mandate....you won't go?

Saca La

What is it?
It’s either that or the shot. I would wear a mask for the rest of my career if it meant avoiding that shot. But that’s just me

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Steer clear of the Clarksville hub, some shady shiiitt has been going down there. Peace out brother

nWo

There was a guy that threw a hissy fit because they required him to wear a mask during his termination hearing. He didn't get his job back.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Who you callin a ho? Udaho.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Steer clear of the Clarksville hub, some shady shiiitt has been going down there. Peace out brother
Over on Center St. it gets really bad

"the whole country" does not have a mask mandate.
If by that you mean UPS has a national mask mandate, that may be different. I have heard different reports from different hubs. Hence my question. Thanks.