Masks

tadpole

I've been putting one on for the 10 seconds it takes me to deliver, and then immediately rip it off my face as I walk out the door. I've thought about saying that I really don't appreciate being forced to wear a mask and that I wouldn't ever choose to come here to do business due to the mask policy. And I've thought about just refusing to wear one, dropping it off by the door. But I don't like conflict.

nWo

I understand if you are going in a medical facility or something and they want you to wear one. And they generally have masks out for people. Put one on then take it off when I get outside. Or just say sorry I didn't bring a mask. People are generally pretty understanding.

KOG72

I’m full of it
The places I go into that have mask required on the door I just walk right in and do my job,they have never said anything to me about a mask.Hell all of them have one on I should be fine.

The places I go into that have mask required on the door I just walk right in and do my job,they have never said anything to me about a mask.Hell all of them have one on I should be fine.
I had to say hey man I forgot my mask if you want me to come in I'll just hit it right inside the door here and leave.

Haven't had any problems so far

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I love the banks where they still have posted the signs that everyone must remove all face coverings, masks and sunglasses.
I just walk in with them still on and nobody says anything.