Mass Driver in need

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
In a nutshell a New England driver Larry Stevenson in another center had a seizure while driving his UPS truck and has been taken out of service. If you have the means his family could use help:

Last edited:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I can understand UPS not allowing him to drive a vehicle. That is common sense and believable.
How can they not have temporary alternate work for him inside the building DURING PEAK ? That's the unbelievable part.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
years ago we had two drievrs taken out of service due to seizures but were offered the chance for inside work

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
I had an aunt who had seizure's. At the time by law you could not drive for 6 months, I can only imagine what the DOT regs. are. Best wishes to Larry and his family

UPSGUY72

Larry is a great guy I can tell you from working with him for the past 5 years. I don't know all the details of his situation as his absences hasn't been talked about to much. I do know that at one time when he first went out he was listed as suspended on the daily personal schedule. I'll check it tomorrow and see what it says.

UPSGUY72

Found out a little bit more info. It appears either Larry's or the UPS Dr has put a not to operate heavy machinery on his work restrictions. That being said it appear the belt is considered heavy machinery so he can not work on or around it.

I guess the wheels are turning but it out of UPS hands at this point.

paidover95

This web site doesn't allow the link to be posted so if you search Larry Stevenson on Gofundme . Com it will bring you to the link.

BusterBrownMA

brownmonster Larry has nothing to do with the donations. His friends, myself included started the fund to help him. We like minded and fellow BROTHERS might like to help. Even small donations help. You brownmonster have the option to do nothing.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
In a nutshell a New England driver Larry Stevenson in another center had a seizure while driving his UPS truck and has been taken out of service.
Larry's from my hometown, that's some real BS that he cannot even work inside during the holidays or that UPS cannot find some TAW work for him. :censored2:, washing cars or doing some porter work? Really? theres nothing he can do inside? BS!!!!!!!