Massive Economic Boycott Planned for Pro-Trump Businesses

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This is the next step after the protesting. Targeting Trump contributors and organization for boycott will send a strong message to them that Liberal dollars are no good at their businesses. We will just find another business that wasn't pro-Trump and send their money there instead.

We dumb liberals are like that. Even if there's a Carls Jr. across the street, we'd rather go down the street and buy from the Taco Truck than to give CKCo (Carl Karcher Company) our fast food dollars. That's just what we do...the right thing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The way all businesses are intertwined , how can you be sure that boycotting one and supporting another won't be a negative effect ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The way all businesses are intertwined , how can you be sure that boycotting one and supporting another won't be a negative effect ?

We don't care as long as the business or CEO that backed Trump gets boycotted. If there is fallout downwind, so be it. That would be their issue, not ours. And, OMG...they might lose money and customers. Woe is me poor GOP businessman.

Keenj

The only thing boycotts hurt are the jobbers at the bottom who end up losing their jobs due to lower demand those boycotts cause.

Way to go, you really showed that greedy CEO who will never allow them self to go broke.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The only thing boycotts hurt are the jobbers at the bottom who end up losing their jobs due to lower demand those boycotts cause.

Way to go, you really showed that greedy CEO who will never allow them self to go broke.

Really? Prove that statement. An economic boycott is a peaceful protest that directs your free market dollars to another business that didn't support Trump. So, that business benefits and the other doesn't.

Don't you believe in free market capitalism? I guess you must be a Commie.

P

pickup

This is the next step after the protesting. Targeting Trump contributors and organization for boycott will send a strong message to them that Liberal dollars are no good at their businesses. We will just find another business that wasn't pro-Trump and send their money there instead.

We dumb liberals are like that. Even if there's a Carls Jr. across the street, we'd rather go down the street and buy from the Taco Truck than to give CKCo (Carl Karcher Company) our fast food dollars. That's just what we do...the right thing.

I just went online to buy new balance sneakers and went to Home Depot and bought a Milwaukee tool. Thanks for telling me about the boycott.

P

pickup

Also I just preordered Trump's new book: Mein TRiUMPh. Based on the reviews by those who got a chance to see it, it looks to be an excellent stocking stuffer.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Also I just preordered Trump's new book: Mein TRiUMPh. Based on the reviews by those who got a chance to see it, it looks to be an excellent stocking stuffer.

Trump doesn't write his own books...al ghostwritten. Maybe if he's sentenced to prison like Hitler was, he'll have plenty of time to do his own work for on

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just went online to buy new balance sneakers and went to Home Depot and bought a Milwaukee tool. Thanks for telling me about the boycott.

Free Market at work...no issues from me. Thanks for letting me know about Home Depot. I'll cancel the $3,000 order I just placed for building materials and give my money to another business.

Free Market at work...no issues from me. Thanks for letting me know about Home Depot. I'll cancel the $3,000 order I just placed for building materials and give my money to another business.
Any economic burden will be put on the employee.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Any economic burden will be put on the employee.

Of course. That's how it works. I just canceled my order for retaining wall blocks and will re-order tomorrow from Oldcastle, which is headquartered in Ireland. If they backed Trump, I'll keep looking until I find someone else, even if it costs more. I told the Home Depot manager, whom I requested, specifically why I canceled my order.

Eff you, Bernie Marcus.

P

pickup

Nice boycott plan if it took a guy like me to tell you that Home Depot was on the list.

TOS and Mr Fedex were siting in a tree
Kay I Es Es I En Gee
The wheels fell off
Of the Hillary carriage
And now they're crying
In the baby carriage.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nice boycott plan if it took a guy like me to tell you that Home Depot was on the list.

TOS and Mr Fedex were siting in a tree
Kay I Es Es I En Gee
The wheels fell off
Of the Hillary carriage
And now they're crying
In the baby carriage.

Not crying. Fighting back. I'm hoping he either is forced to resign or is impeached. I don't have a comprehensive list yet, but I will. One can probably assume safely that most Republican owned big businesses backed Trump. Not much of a stretch.

Ghost in the Darkness

Yes. We let our money do the talking instead of our guns.

I dont talk with my guns. My point has been defend our 2nd Amendment rights. You let them attack that then you end up with a society that can't fight back. The Nazis banned Jews from owning guns and then proceed to murder 6 million Jews.
I think we can all agree (I would hope atleast), you can't ever fully trust the gov't 100%. I dont care who is leading, your candidate or not. So that being said, even if you dont own guns why would you ever let them infringe upon that right. Criminals arent going to abide by gun control laws, they only unjustly punish law abiding citizens. Many will and do choose not to obey these un-Constitutional laws.
The gov't never seems to have a problem arming regimes and supplying deadlier weapons than we possess then say go kill. Terrorists end up with these weapons sometimes. You mean to tell me these people are put above citizens with Constitutional rights?
That is why so many will go to war over 2nd Amendment violations, thats why this election was so important.

newfie

upload_2016-11-13_18-59-56.png

newfie

Not crying. Fighting back. I'm hoping he either is forced to resign or is impeached. I don't have a comprehensive list yet, but I will. One can probably assume safely that most Republican owned big businesses backed Trump. Not much of a stretch.

Yea ok, its entertaining watching your little temper tantrum hissy fit.