Matt Gaetz

Tyrone Slothrop

1617841428116.png

newfie

I'm looking at the GOP reaction to all of this. He doesn't seem to be getting any support.
what kind of support were you looking for? you generally dont see anyone speaking up for someone accused until the details are all out there. unless its the florida governor where that hit piece had some many holes it blew up right away.

newfie

True. At the rate he's going he'll have to switch to the Democratic Party. :)
its the dems behind this. funny how we're getting all these hit pieces on republicans all of a sudden. I wonder if the dems will militarize the IRS again.

vantexan

what kind of support were you looking for? you generally dont see anyone speaking up for someone accused until the details are all out there. unless its the florida governor where that hit piece had some many holes it blew up right away.
Pelosi was adamant in her support of Swalwell. I would think at least the Trump wing would be expressing support if it was all just a hit job. I've seen several sources talking of his showing pics on his phone of naked women to members of Congress on the House floor.

bbsam

Staff member
its the dems behind this. funny how we're getting all these hit pieces on republicans all of a sudden. I wonder if the dems will militarize the IRS again.
The Dems hacked his phone put the pictures on them and then put a cyborg Gaetz in Washington to run around showing the pictures off?
Really?