Max pay for part timer???

capt42

Thats a great question. If the top would just let anybody know what get paid per hour we'd know. I'm at 13 years pt and get paid 22.14. The wage at ups us negotiated for us so why do so many treat it like its top secret?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpg
Thats a great question. If the top would just let anybody know what get paid per hour we'd know. I'm at 13 years pt and get paid 22.14. The wage at ups us negotiated for us so why do so many treat it like its top secret?
You have 13 years in and don't know how this works?

If hired after 82 what is the max?
It would be someone hired after the 1982 red circle that got the extra dollar an hour for a skilled position. It would be different all across the board. Different region have different raises over the years as well as there really is no top rate after the 1982 contract.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I do. Just was kind of giving my Saturday morning thoughts. No top rate after red circle. Op didnt say when he was hired, so giving rough idea. Just saying some people will not give thier rate of pay out to anyone. Gotta give newer people some idea of their future pay if not gonna go fulltime.
I agree. I remeber when I was in progression trying to find out what top rate was was like pulling teeth but honestly I'd have to look at a pay stub to tell you my pay rate now.