Maybe now is the right time to organize

vantexan

"Manufactured" is the key word. How about some proof other than conspiracy theories? And Trump getting more votes than Obama is relevant to nothing other than soothing your butthurt.

Are you actually living out of our car? Exactly what did Dear Orange Leader do to help you? Not Fred, not Jesus,etc.
I've been traveling since July. Was all over the northern Rockies, worked the sugar beet harvest in North Dakota, was home for two weeks, and am now in Texas for the winter. Hoping we don't have a shutdown.

As for the manufacturing, waiting to see how it shakes out in court. I lost my big box of proof, trying to get them to send me more.

vantexan

Mark Kelly is a total Commie who wants to take your guns!! The antithesis of Captain Bonespurs, Kelly would be a fine candidate, plus I doubt there are any GOP astronauts out there in Trumpland.
Is it our turn to rage about Biden's deferments? Can we call him Captain Bonehead?

Working4the1%

I don't give a * :poop: last I looked I don't live in Australia.

I deal with what I can handle, nothing more.
If you think you can deal with me or my type of thinker, bring it.

When can I pencil you in?
Pencil in was 11/03/2020 79,000,000 have spoken. What’s scrap metal going for these days??

floridays

If you don’t give them up. 10 years FEDERAL prison. Should have got out the vote. Oh well. Elections have Consequences
Actually no. There is a Second Amendment.
Any government that ceases to honor the second amendment is an illegitimate and foreign government whose dictates I have no responsibility to honor.

That's the rest of the story.

floridays

"Manufactured" is the key word. How about some proof other than conspiracy theories? And Trump getting more votes than Obama is relevant to nothing other than soothing your butthurt.

Mark Kelly is a total Commie who wants to take your guns!! The antithesis of Captain Bonespurs, Kelly would be a fine candidate, plus I doubt there are any GOP astronauts out there in Trumpland.
So an astronaut is the hurdle?
Change your name to Señor Dumas :-)censored:) if that is how you are going to deal.

vantexan

You know more Americans had jobs under Trump than under George Washington?????? Just as meaningless as your stat. Did you read "Political Facts for Idiots" before posting. or did you think of that yourself?????
Got that from your biography before ripping out the page to wipe myself.

floridays

I've been traveling since July. Was all over the northern Rockies, worked the sugar beet harvest in North Dakota, was home for two weeks, and am now in Texas for the winter. Hoping we don't have a shutdown.

As for the manufacturing, waiting to see how it shakes out in court. I lost my big box of proof, trying to get them to send me more.
Screw him, you have nothing to explain to him.

Working4the1%

Actually no. There is a Second Amendment.
Any government that ceases to honor the second amendment is an illegitimate and foreign government whose dictates I have no responsibility to honor.

That's the rest of the story.
You get to keep a MUSKET... relax. Be a steady shot takes 30 seconds to reload

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You get to keep a MUSKET... relax. Be a steady shot takes 30 seconds to reload

The musket didn't work out, so he got a BB gun. That was also too much for him to handle, so he bought himself a Call of Duty Nerf Gun. It is one bad boy weapon, sir. His wife can attest to his ability to wait for 30 seconds.

WWJD? Whip out his AR-15 and wipe out all of the people who didn't choose "His" guy, the Divine Monarch Trump? Really, where's Jesus when Don ( a REAL Christian) needed Him?

Trump has been fleecing the ignorant for his whole life, and now he's got 70+ million who he can still rip-off with Trump TV or The Apprentice 2, because that's who he is, and that's who you are who follow him. The ignorant, the stupid, and the gullible.

What if he is criminally charged and can't self pardon or weasel his way out some other way? Will you still believe in The Orange One, or will all of the crimes be fake news? Remember, you cannot pardon for crimes for which you have not been charged. Maybe, just maybe, the SDNY folks know that, and are waiting until his immunity from prosecution expires. His ability to claim persecution will never end, unfortunately.

"So unfair. I've been treated so badly". Sure.

bacha29

Several GOP strategists have stated publicly that Kamala Harris doesn't worry them. Mark Kelly? That's another story altogether. They are flat out afraid of him. A Harris - Kelly ticket in 2024 . If that's who it is Dear Leader assuming that he isn't bankrupt or in jail might end up the GOP's Adlai Stephenson .