McCain gaffs!

Re: As an added bonus!

Here's an added bonus!!

HUH?
You might have understood if you had heard the complete statement. The clip you provided was clipped intentionally to make it sound as she was saying they were not terrorists when in fact she did say they were. That means your hero Ayers.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Moderators this many posts on one newly created thread should be considered spamming the site.

Funny when something you dont like TIEGUY is indefensible, you reach out to moderators for help.

This thread was place for its humor value.

Feel free to create a OBAMA gaff thread and I will watch and laugh with you.

You always try to sound tough, but when you cant ramble on, you ever so consistently ask a moderator to do your dirty work.

Take these clips for what there worth, humor.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Funny when something you dont like TIEGUY is indefensible, you reach out to moderators for help.

You always try to sound tough, but when you cant ramble on, you ever so consistently ask a moderator to do your dirty work.

how would you know what i like and don't like? You've supposedly only been here a minute.

Unless......did you post here before ....as someone else ...someone that got banned????

HUH?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
how would you know what i like and don't like? You've supposedly only been here a minute.

Unless......did you post here before ....as someone else ...someone that got banned????

HUH?

How about the historical record of old post that are available to perview?

Who are you? One of the hardy boys solving the big mystery?

tieguy

Banned
How about the historical record of old post that are available to perview?

Who are you? One of the hardy boys solving the big mystery?

Ah so I'm expected to believe you spent your time researching me personally in the archives?

you have no guts until you tell us who you were before.

tieguy

Banned

Back to your original point and post.

If you have done the research in the archives as you claim then you have seen these videos posted here previously.

the fact you created a thread with the same videos and posted endless amounts of them is clearly a flaming attack on the conservative posters here.

Your objective here was clearly not humor but was clearly intended to annoy those with opposing views.

thus I did point out your behaviour to the moderators. You were previously banned from this site. therefore you deseve less tolerance here for poor behaviour.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You were previously banned from this site. therefore you deseve less tolerance here for poor behaviour.
You know Tie, there is always the option of to add TOS to your Ignore List.
See how much more inteligent she looks when she is ignored?
TOS Ignored.jpg