McDonald's pays more then UPS

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
From my local paper in Wisconsin
6CSuigb.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Doesn’t sound like you at all....
It was complete BS man. We had a after concert rush. People lined up out the door. That was back before drive thru was the big thing. And this bastard complained about the fact that I had a couple of pickles overlapping each other. I went bat :censored2: crazy on him......completely justified in my response. Threw my apron at him and stomped out of the place flipping everyone in the restaurant off as I left

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It was complete BS man. We had a after concert rush. People lined up out the door. That was back before drive thru was the big thing. And this bastard complained about the fact that I had a couple of pickles overlapping each other. I went bat :censored2: crazy on him......completely justified in my response. Threw my apron at him and stomped out of the place flipping everyone in the restaurant off as I left

Until the day he died my Dad used to bust my ass over pickles when we ate hamburgers

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
truly a seasoned professional

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Not since they put camera's in up here I can't. The only one I've ever cussed at was the one who tried to snatch a package and run out on Christmas eve last year
cameras HAH the only securing our counter has is the windows are sealed shut so its hotter than hell in there all summer