McGregor or Mayweather?

oldngray

nowhere special
so_true_640_30.jpg

MAKAVELI

im sure with him he wants more. He spends a lot on nonsense
His ego is bigger than any need for more money. He's not going to tarnish his record Legacy for a little more cash. That were the case you would have took the fall for Pacquiao and they would have had a rematch.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Yeah...McGregor will surprise folks with his boxing and surprise nobody with his toughness. He'll give Mayweather a 2 piece when he's showboating and Mayweather will Philly Shell up and win.

542thruNthru

Mayweather 12 rounds unanimous decision.

Only way I see McGregor winning is by KO. If that happens it will be in the first 4 rounds.

I would also like to add that I don't trust this fight. I've seen to many judges give fights to the hometown boy. Look at Pac's last fight for the most recent one. Floyd is boxings hometown boy. No judge wants a MMA fighter to win this in my eyes. McGregor will need a knockout to win.

@wide load and @LeadBelly I know you both want McGregor but what's your prediction?

Also don't get me wrong I hope McGregor KOs his ass in the first round! Especially since I will be watching for free. ;)

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Mayweather 12 rounds unanimous decision.

Only way I see McGregor winning is by KO. If that happens it will be in the first 4 rounds.

I would also like to add that I don't trust this fight. I've seen to many judges give fights to the hometown boy. Look at Pac's last fight for the most recent one. Floyd is boxings hometown boy. No judge wants a MMA fighter to win this in my eyes. McGregor will need a knockout to win.

@wide load and @LeadBelly I know you both want McGregor but what's your prediction?

Also don't get me wrong I hope McGregor KOs his ass in the first round! Especially since I will be watching for free. ;)
I started boxing and have been involved in MMA for 20 years. I want to see Conor win. I think he can. Just like you, I feel his best chance is the first 4-5 rounds. Floyd hasn't had knockout power in over a decade. But Conor needs to unload heavy hands on him. If it goes past 5, Floyd will out point him no question. All add by saying that Conor wins in many ways. Nobody in the boxing community gives him a chance. If he performs well yet still loses, it's still a win for him and MMA. Floyd would have to embarrass him in order to legitimize this win for himself. I too feel it's a jobbed fight with a pre set up for another billion dollar match with Malignaggi being next because of their "bad blood". Boxing and MMA just entered the world of WWE. People are drawn to the entertainment aspect more so than the fight.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Actually I really don't care for Mayweather's style. But McGregor is no match for Mayweather in a boxing match. He's to fast and his defense is second to none.
He's 40 coming off a 2 year retirement. I remember when they used to say that about a guy named Iron Mike Tyson. He lost to a #7 guy named Buster Douglas who had the flu. I think Conor can close distance better than any boxer out there.