Meadowlands Retro Check Info

Hank_Hill

Was hired Jan. of this year. We had some bull:censored2: "graduation" thing tonight. Long story short management told us that whether or not the contract passes on Sunday they will be issuing retro pay in May.

Part timers will be getting $13.27 an hour. Not sure if that was publicly known.

Before people say "they were just going to force it through by then anyway", it still made me feel better knowing I can expect the pay increase this next month no matter what... Thought I'd share this here.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
2E668307-2609-4D43-A777-D8B365652DAD.jpeg

Pls make this your avatar ^^^

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Was hired Jan. of this year. We had some bull:censored2: "graduation" thing tonight. Long story short management told us that whether or not the contract passes on Sunday they will be issuing retro pay in May.

Part timers will be getting $13.27 an hour. Not sure if that was publicly known.

Before people say "they were just going to force it through by then anyway", it still made me feel better knowing I can expect the pay increase this next month no matter what... Thought I'd share this here.
make sure you wait for it

Hank_Hill

If you want to experience hell on earth, visit the Meadowlands hub.
Is it really that bad?... I was so happy when I saw how many other new hires didn't make it even a few months.

Seems it should be pretty easy to go driving if I want. Not many people are making it :thumbup: