Meaningless Fluff

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
As things heat up on the threads. Perhaps one that is non controversial filled with meaningless fluff?

yesterday I saw a package car on my way to the grocery store. It looked clean and shiny. We are lucky to have people willing to work saturdays for us.

I was sure you ran on batteries?

Omega man

As things heat up on the threads. Perhaps one that is non controversial filled with meaningless fluff?

yesterday I saw a package car on my way to the grocery store. It looked clean and shiny. We are lucky to have people willing to work saturdays for us.

Why no BLUE text? Have you finally realized that you are not special and demoted yourself? A lot of managers are asking for demotions lately. I can only hope.

bigbrownhen

May everyone find something meaningful in their day today. Smell the roses, see a rainbow, pet a unicorn.....if you see any that is. In other words, lets have a nice day shall we...:happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My UPS driver delivered SNOWBOARDS to my house on Saturday.

I was sad that I missed him this week.
I look forward to seeing him and giving him a cool beverage from the fridge.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I like snow.

It is very pretty when it falls and makes a Norman Rockwell landscape picture.

It is never fun to come to work in the snow. It is more fun to stay at home and make snow angels.
Snow is fluffy!!!!

Our UPS drivers are very skilled. I am never afraid when I see them driving in the snow or ice.
It is all those other people that don't understand that you need to adjust your driving habits for the conditions outside.

just interested

what's gonna work???

team-work!!! wonderpets.jpg
wonderpets.jpg