MECH-lift

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
" MECH LIFT " I see these stickers all the time. What is this? Is there a machine of some sort in my truck? I didn't see a pallet jack in my truck during pretrip , and my hand truck barely has wheels, it couldn't be this.

Attachments

• IMG_1675.PNG
    IMG_1675.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 119

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

MECH LIFT means that it should be moved by using a mechanical lift, preferably a forklift; however, since we don't have those on our pkg cars, you will either need to ask for help at the stop, call the center for help or "man up" and deliver it by yourself.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
MECH LIFT means that it should be moved by using a mechanical lift, preferably a forklift; however, since we don't have those on our pkg cars, you will either need to ask for help at the stop, call the center for help or "man up" and deliver it by yourself.
Is “manning up” a medical term you use to describe what happens when you were injured?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Position the pkg car close enough to the delivery point, rock the package back and forth until it is at the rear of the car, position your feet accordingly, lift, move, set down.

Look back to see if you can find your balls.

Easy, peasy.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Position my truck? What if it's a 3rd floor apartment and the office refuses to accept deliveries. I can't drive my truck up steps lol.