Medical benefits and 401k

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Aren't the majority hired from and paid by a staffing agency?
Those temp agencies are for ground and HD terminals with contractors who don't want to take on the additional freight above their set limits

Someone in California on another thread, for example... had not enough manpower to drive the cargo to customers homes/businesses...

Craig's list in your area to see Kelly Temp Services doing some hiring

Temporary Drivers Needed!
$26.00 per hour

Kelly Services® is now hiring temporary delivery drivers for assignments with FedEx Ground®. Don't miss your chance to join one of the world's most recognized companies in delivering joy to people across the country every day.

I'm sure you can plug in other states to see if your particular area are struggling or not

Csdsm18

So what other gigs can one do for extra money? FT RTD driver but only getting 40hrs. Need another side gig for one day a week or few hours before work. Curious what other people do?

SmithBarney

So what other gigs can one do for extra money? FT RTD driver but only getting 40hrs. Need another side gig for one day a week or few hours before work. Curious what other people do?
We have drivers that Lyft/Uber... and deliver pizza. You probably could deliver for amazon on the side if you have a location near you

bacha29

Those temp agencies are for ground and HD terminals with contractors who don't want to take on the additional freight above their set limits

Someone in California on another thread, for example... had not enough manpower to drive the cargo to customers homes/businesses...

Craig's list in your area to see Kelly Temp Services doing some hiring

I'm sure you can plug in other states to see if your particular area are struggling or not
Terminal manager at my station refuses to send out company paid temps. It's up the the contractors to supply all men and materials wherever they can find them. Given that the station I was at is already at peak season volume contractors are sweating bullets. Then again they wanted in there bad enough.