Medical benefits for heterosexual domestic partnership

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
of course I do
I doubt you can get benefits in a heterosexual domestic partnership....I could be wrong. Call Teamcare and ask. A big reason why "domestic partnerships" for gay and lesbians existed was because up until somewhat recently....they couldn't get legally married, or their state didn't recognize gay marriage. If you're that concerned about spousal benefits...get married.

I doubt you can get benefits in a heterosexual domestic partnership....I could be wrong. Call Teamcare and ask. A big reason why "domestic partnerships" for gay and lesbians existed was because up until somewhat recently....they couldn't get legally married, or their state didn't recognize gay marriage. If you're that concerned about spousal benefits...get married.

I get why there is an option for gay couples. I just don't feel like getting married yet, but I am kind of tired of paying $300 a month on health insurance. And, no I am not "that girl" who won't commit, but wants the benefits, just feel like I want to do it when we want, and not because it financially makes sense.

How about you?

yup.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I get why there is an option for gay couples. I just don't feel like getting married yet, but I am kind of tired of paying $300 a month on health insurance. And, no I am not "that girl" who won't commit, but wants the benefits, just feel like I want to do it when we want, and not because it financially makes sense.

yup.
8-)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I believe "partners" is for same sex because they can't get married.
If and when all states recognize same-sex marriage, the "partner" will go away period.
If you want insurance, get married.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

yup.
Ever thought about a sex change?