Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
On a Worker’s Comp injury, after the FCE, designated as medium work, 20 lbs to 50 lbs max and up to 8 hours a day. Not ready to retire yet. Want UPS to create a job for me as per contract. Has anyone heard or have had this happen to them? I am an old yard dog and not ready to be porched.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
On a Worker’s Comp injury, after the FCE, designated as medium work, 20 lbs to 50 lbs max and up to 8 hours a day. Not ready to retire yet. Want UPS to create a job for me as per contract. Has anyone heard or have had this happen to them? I am an old yard dog and not ready to be porched.
Well, please keep us informed how you make out. I would contact your BA ASAP, to set up a meeting with the labor manager.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you can do 50 pounds, why not build the body up to 70? Either that, or go into Feeders.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Does it affect your "every day life function" ?