Medicare enrollment

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
The social security administration sent me a letter stating that I have to get a form CMS-L56 filled out by my employer, ups. I have contacted all upper management at my building 43rd St and my local 804 and no help. Sent it to the local via mail and they said it has to be filled out by your employer, not the union. Ups says no since they don't administer the medical insurance. I just retired after 37 year's and moved away. We are not covered once we turn 65. I sent form and letter to ups retirement dept and they said they only due retirement pension. Social security administration says it's federal law to have it filled out. Can't get anyone to fill out, so no medical insurance part B til then. Any help is appreciated


  • Application for Enrollment Into Part B.pdf
    68 KB · Views: 32