Megaupload shut down by the FBI, ANONS shuts down FBI's site and many other...

Just_another_day_at_work

I see, it can be very well a trick, they are going to censor the net no matter what, only gotta find reason for it...Just as the Ndaa, they signed it anyways. Something is coming...

P

pickup

I see, it can be very well a trick, they are going to censor the net no matter what, only gotta find reason for it...Just as the Ndaa, they signed it anyways. Something is coming...

When did you start talking like this?? What set you off? Alex Jones, Coast to Coast, a book on the mayan calendar?, just wondering

Just_another_day_at_work

When did you start talking like this?? What set you off? Alex Jones, Coast to Coast, a book on the mayan calendar?, just wondering
PMd you in details, Alex is fear-mongering. Something BIG and good is coming. The occupy movement started, I was up there in the first week in NY. And once you get in the subject you just want to dig more and more. Anyways it has to do with area 51 and our alien friends, looking glass project (google it) (Saddam and Gaddafi had it), so the war on terror is FLAWED, but the wars were still for the better... And yes the date is 21st :D

Just_another_day_at_work

It was on CNN too...............so it's a lie?

Five arrested in high-profile cyberattacks - CNN.com
CNN is only one level better than Fox (both crap still). All MSM channels like a state media having the same headlines same script different anchors.
Piece of mind:
CNN BUSTED!!! AGAIN more Fake videos from the Libya, Syria conflict - YouTube

Caught: Staged CNN Syria Interviews Faked By Activist Danny - YouTube

Media Reacts To Conan's Same-Sex Wedding News - YouTube