members bickering

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hseofpayne

I have a question. I have been warned not to use initials in the place of vulgar words as some are offended. There are members on here whose name consists of initials that include offensive words, oh say like :censored2:. Can you please ask these members to change their name as I find their name to be vulgar and offensive. I trust you will apply the rules evenly to ALL the members. What some members find cute or funny, others find obscene.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Re: New members - Commonly asked questions.

I have a question. I have been warned not to use initials in the place of vulgar words as some are offended. There are members on here whose name consists of initials that include offensive words, oh say like friend@#$. Can you please ask these members to change their name as I find their name to be vulgar and offensive. I trust you will apply the rules evenly to ALL the members. What some members find cute or funny, others find obscene.
No I will not change my name and if you want to start harrassing me bring it on. You will lose.

H

hseofpayne

No I will not change my name and if you want to start harrassing me bring it on. You will lose.

Excuse me, did I address you in any way?! I am not sure where this threatening posture is coming from, but if you continue to threaten me, I will report you.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Excuse me, did I address you in any way?! I am not sure where this threatening posture is coming from, but if you continue to threaten me, I will report you.
If this isn';t directed at me then you tell me who else has a SN with friend**.

H

hseofpayne

If this isn';t directed at me then you tell me who else has a SN with friend**.

there are several besides yours, I didn't even notice yours at first, thanks for pointing it out. The one I was thinking of was fupsforever.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

Kids, take the pissing match outside. Most folks here dont need to be moderated, but some feel the need to push the issue until the lockdown comes.

Dont push the buttons.

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

You are right Danny, unfortunately some people don't get it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Please either put one another on ignore or take your bickering to the private messaging system. I'm locking this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.