So, here’s what fasc’s have been told.

Attachments

• IMG_5120.png
    IMG_5120.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 32

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So, here’s what fasc’s have been told.
According to the resident shill, this letter must be fake because NOTHING HAS CHANGED. This rings all the bells and whistles for a massive cluster. And for you deniers and Purple People out there, here it is as plain as day. You're being bent over again and there is no lube available.

fdxsux

It will be interesting if they have Express couriers pick up Ground packages. In our meeting we were told in no uncertain terms that even with the merger we were not to pickup/deliver Ground packages. I assume this is so as not to jeopardize their RLA status.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It will be interesting if they have Express couriers pick up Ground packages. In our meeting we were told in no uncertain terms that even with the merger we were not to pickup/deliver Ground packages. I assume this is so as not to jeopardize their RLA status.
They don’t know what the hell they want. Case in point.

Serf

This letter means to me that when many, many customers ask me if I can pickup the package that’s been sitting on the dock for several days, I can say sure! I now take ground and express boxes!

bacha29

According to the resident shill, this letter must be fake because NOTHING HAS CHANGED. This rings all the bells and whistles for a massive cluster. And for you deniers and Purple People out there, here it is as plain as day. You're being bent over again and there is no lube available.
This is going to be a so much fun to watch this summer.
Fat Freddy has late boxes, missed pickups and abandoned routes all over the place with contingency contractors draining his wallet.....while the Teamsters are walking out the door.

Guitarman01

That's going to be a whole lot of trucks to rewrap. I hope they keep the sprinters. The only straight truck id drive for the money is Brown.

AB831

This is going to be a so much fun to watch this summer.
Fat Freddy has late boxes, missed pickups and abandoned routes all over the place with contingency contractors draining his wallet.....while the Teamsters are walking out the door.
Time for a Front Line video?