Memphis is Watching Today

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Look at the users here at 1318. Over 100. For a sight that is "irrelevant", MEM sure seems concerned. Screw you Fred.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe you don't work for FedEx. That would explain you posting here throughout the day on a regular basis.

Hmmmmmmm....

Up to 122 Shoeshine-Boy. I am an active FEC employee, which should be obvious. Guess you're not paying attention.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Up to 122 Shoeshine-Boy. I am an active FEC employee, which should be obvious. Guess you're not paying attention.

Investigative suspension?

I don't know any couriers who post on the internet all day, not even the milkers.

Ricochet1a

Investigative suspension?

I don't know any couriers who post on the internet all day, not even the milkers.

I don't know of any FedEx salaried employees (other than the PR department), that can post for hours on end - in the middle of the workday. Unless you happen to be one of those who are "excess" to Express and are going to be shown the door next spring?

So what is it? PR department or you don't have anything to do.

If you don't have anything better to do, forward me your ID and I'll be sure to let personnel know that you aren't doing anything and are ripe for being determined to be redundant.

texan

Maybe you don't work for FedEx. That would explain you posting here throughout the day on a regular basis.

Hmmmmmmm....

She does NOT. I know. She was just making an observation.
As far as I can tell from all the other members, we welcome FDX post and workers here.
Bless all of you. texan

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I don't know of any FedEx salaried employees (other than the PR department), that can post for hours on end - in the middle of the workday. Unless you happen to be one of those who are "excess" to Express and are going to be shown the door next spring?

I posted a couple of months ago about my job status. You, MrRetirement, and maybe 1 or 2 other oafs were making remarks about my employment status and I gave you essentially the same answer I'm giving you now.

Maybe I'm a PT courier. Split shift courier? I might be a handler. A manager! Or an engineer. Could be OSS. I could be an entry level finance clerk in Memphis. There's a chance that I'm a ramp agent. Wouldn't it be something if I'm a mechanic? Or a senior. Or an MD. Or not. There's the person who handles various HR duties and I could be him. Let's not rule out that I may not have never worked for the company before and get all of my information about the culture and lingo from someone who does. That's as possible as anything else. But not likely. Right? I could be an RTD. A tug driver!! I like the idea of getting paid by Memphis to goof around on the web. Maybe that's what my job is. Maybe not.

I'll tell you this much. I work for the company and will, as I've said on several occasions, continue to do so unless a better opportunity presents itself.

If you don't have anything better to do, forward me your ID and I'll be sure to let personnel know that you aren't doing anything and are ripe for being determined to be redundant.

Like you?

Mr Fedex

Banned
I'll tell you that I've never been paid by anyone to do PR. Not enough money in it.

But thank you for your concern.

I wish i could say the same.When times are rough,I Shill.When times are good,I don't Shill.That's why i disappear from this forum from time to time.Right now,I need the money.
Shills pay the Bills.

vantexan

I wish i could say the same.When times are rough,I Shill.When times are good,I don't Shill.That's why i disappear from this forum from time to time.Right now,I need the money.
Shills pay the Bills.

I don't buy it. Dano makes interesting points from time to time so I can see him working for Express. But you are obviously from Ground.