Merry Christmas From Ebenezer Smith

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Last night I was visited by 3 spirits, the ghost of FedEx past, the ghost of FedEx present, and the ghost of FedEx future. Guess what? I didn't learn anything, so I'll continue to screw you blind, keep all the gold for myself, and let Courier Cratchett deal with CIGNA over his kids pre-existing condition. I fired Fezziwig for not being productive enough too. Ha..ha!!

Ho, Ho, Ho!! Thanks for making me a big wad of money this peak, and I'm not giving any of you a damn thing.

Love,

Uncle Fred

P.S. "FedEx Cares"

bbsam

Staff member
Last night I was visited by 3 spirits, the ghost of FedEx past, the ghost of FedEx present, and the ghost of FedEx future. Guess what? I didn't learn anything, so I'll continue to screw you blind, keep all the gold for myself, and let Courier Cratchett deal with CIGNA over his kids pre-existing condition. I fired Fezziwig for not being productive enough too. Ha..ha!!

Ho, Ho, Ho!! Thanks for making me a big wad of money this peak, and I'm not giving any of you a damn thing.

Love,

Uncle Fred

P.S. "FedEx Cares"
Dear Uncle Fred,

We learned quite a bit about Fedex Future now, didn't we? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Looking forward to continued prosperity with you.

Love,

Ghost of Fedex Future

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dear Uncle Fred,

We learned quite a bit about Fedex Future now, didn't we? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Looking forward to continued prosperity with you.

Love,

Ghost of Fedex Future

Yeah, you're probably right that the Ghost of FedEx Future is green...as in Ground.