Mesquite TX Hub

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Everybody all across the country is getting crushed. Freakin ridiculous but killing them in the pocket. Doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon.

oldngray

nowhere special
Personally I think their trying to break down as many drivers as they can so they don't make it to full retirement. Just my opinion.

I agree. Force out all the older employees. Its working too because most people with option of retiring got out because of harassment and wear and tear on their bodies. Most of those are gone so now its the ones getting close to retirement in the sights. UPS loves the 10-15 year drivers more than anything. Too much time in to quit and a long way until retirement. Most of them just have to endure the abuse because of no other choice.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree. Force out all the older employees. Its working too because most people with option of retiring got out because of harassment and wear and tear on their bodies. Most of those are gone so now its the ones getting close to retirement in the sights. UPS loves the 10-15 year drivers more than anything. Too much time in to quit and a long way until retirement. Most of them just have to endure the abuse because of no other choice.
I would think UPS would love the 6 month - 4 year driver the most. Higher production and lower cost.