Message from the Supreme Court to the Repubilcans: DENIED!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Moreluck,

immigration is a perpetual problem. Its like a revolving door. Closing our borders wont help the problem as you say. Only 11% of our immigration problem comes from illegal border crossings. OF that 11%, you have to divide that by 3 (northern, southern and florida coastline) thats 3.6 % per corridor and if you go further, and take the 3.6% and divide that by california, arizona, new mexico and texas, that comes out to 0.91666 percent per state in illegal crossings. And thats not going to help anything.

The accumulated cost factor in "rounding" them up, holding them, processing them, transporting them and releasing them would bankrupt the state responsible for doing it.

The greatest percentage of illegals comes from LEGAL crossings, then overstaying the visas. This will happen year after year after year after year.....infinity. The reason? Tourism and dollars. The investments made by tourists outwieghs the need to kick them out, so the goverment has done nothing to stop it for decades.

This isnt an obama problem, its been the nature of business for decades.

The unintended consequence of the practice is over 20 million unwanted guests residing in our country. FOX would have you believe that they all came from mexico, and your statement of "driving a packed bus from la to mexico" proves it.

Anyone who invests the time to see where illegal immigration stems from would know driving a bus to mexico isnt the solution.

Political rhetoric used to convince its followers that mexicans are the sole problem are the problem themselves. FOX spends a ton of time talking about arizona and border jumpers, but never talk about what percentage that really represents in reality to the total number of illegal aliens entering this country.

You could post military personel along the entire border of the united states and you would only stop 11% of illegal immigration.

Lets not use phoney rhetoric to blame mexicans for the health care issue.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You could post military personel along the entire border of the united states and you would only stop 11% of illegal immigration. And the drug trade.
Removing the drug traffic would decrease the amount of mass murders in Mexico.

klein

Für Meno :)
I just watched Alaska Troopers the other day on TV.
And, I'm still wondering, how in the hell do they get all the cocain, meth, and all other drugs in major quantaties up there !
Really, Alaska has a major drug problem.

The troopers did a few drug busts up there on the show, and teens hooked on it, etc. Bad news.
It's sad, you can't stop that stuff getting in such an isolated place.

You know moreluck, this is the problem with people who "THINK" they understand the immigration problem. Because you watch fox news 24 hours a day, you have become "programmed" to believe all illegals are mexicans and all it would take to rid our country of all illegals would be to drive an overpacked bus a couple hundred miles to mexico and open the doors and let them out.

Sheesh... do some thinking maam.

Do you realize that there are vietnamese illegals? Korean Illegals? Chinese illegals? Russian illegals? Italian illegals? Canadian illegals? German Illegals? Japanese illegals? etc etc etc or are you cool with those illegals and only have a problem with mexicans?

Illegal immigration numbers break down like this:

41% all races are from overstayed tourists visas- that means they get off a plane and walk in.
29% all races are from overstayed student visas- that means they get off a plane and walk in.
19% all races are from overstayed work permits- that means they drive in, then stay
11% all races are from crossing the border illegally- that means they use the northern or southern borders or the florida coast for entry illegally

So, your answer of "drive them on a bus to mexico" is rediculous at best.

The cost to "fly" illegals back to home countries other than mexico would stagger your mind, if you gave it some thought.

Open your mind to the reality of illegal immigration, get away from the fox programming.

There are millions of other races here that are illegal other than mexicans.

Peace.
Ya know theotherside this is the problem with people who think they know all the answers to everything and can educate the masses. Your % chart does not show the various geographic areas where all these criminals are located. MoreLuck and I both are geographically located in areas that the predominant illegal alien does come from across the southern border. Those are the vast majority of the ones we see and the ones that are sucking up our states public assistance resources, taking jobs that Americans can and will do as well as adding to our huge crime rates.. Loading a bus and taking them back to where they came into our country from, sure seems like a doable. I know and I'm pretty sure Moreluck knows that removing what illegals were know where are won't fix the who;e problem. However, ignoring the problem damn sure won't fix anything.
If they can estimate the %s of the categories, they have to know approximately how many total there are. If they know that, they have to have an idea of where they are now and where they came here from. Why won't they do anything to get them out of here?

And, I'm still wondering, how in the hell do they get all the cocain, meth, and all other drugs in major quantaties up there !

The troopers did a few drug busts up there on the show, and teens hooked on it, etc. Bad news.
hmmm well, let us see....who shares a boarder with Alaska????hmmmmmm

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like I said, you could start with the prisons and get rid of the illegals who are multiple criminals. It's not that their medical is a one time charge. Their medical is like $10,000 a year for every year they are here. Times that by the number of illegals........that bus trip will be cheap compared to their coverage over their lifetime. And then you work on the illegals sapping the welfare system....they are multiple offenders too, just aren't in prison. There's lots of $$$ to be saved just in CA. AZ and TX.

klein

You forgot Florida !

Gee, if I would have stayed a bit longer I would be fluent in spanish !

Ama Abdullah or whatever try to become your friend ? LOL

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You could post military personel along the entire border of the united states and you would only stop 11% of illegal immigration. And the drug trade.
Removing the drug traffic would decrease the amount of mass murders in Mexico.

Another option Babaganoush is to get our countries teenagers off drugs in the first place. This would stop the drug traffic alone.

But as long as american teenagers of all races continue to use drugs because of its ease and price, the USA will never stop the drug traffic.

Our country invests millions of dollars in other countries drug industries, maybe if that stopped there wouldnt be a rash of murders on the other side of our border. We arm them and give them the money to purchase the weapons. You cant have a more perfect storm than that.

Peace.

Last edited:

Lue C Fur

Evil member

I lived in Anchorage for a few years and the local police say most the drugs come from....wait for it.....CANADA!!!!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like I said, you could start with the prisons and get rid of the illegals who are multiple criminals. It's not that their medical is a one time charge. Their medical is like $10,000 a year for every year they are here. Times that by the number of illegals........that bus trip will be cheap compared to their coverage over their lifetime. And then you work on the illegals sapping the welfare system....they are multiple offenders too, just aren't in prison. There's lots of $$$ to be saved just in CA. AZ and TX.

What would you propose done with the criminals in our prisons? Send them to mexico? Only to be released and in a matter of weeks be back in the USA free to roam, get a job and commit more crimes against US citizens???

I dont think you thought this one out all the way.

If you believe that mexico will take prisoners, hold them for whatever sentences our country gave them, house them, feed them over the duration and not release them before their sentence is up, then I have a bridge to sell you in the mojave desert.

The cost of health care knows no race. The health care industry has been ripping off the american public for 20 years and the illegals claim is only an excuse that some in this country are willing accept. Over 49 million american citizens are without healthcare and that costs money. How we take care of these americans is the issue.

Peace.

klein

I lived in Anchorage for a few years and the local police say most the drugs come from....wait for it.....CANADA!!!!!!

You show me a cocaine growing site in Canada, and I'll sell you a desert in Alaska, too !
Meth labs, we know - they are local.
Pot, yup, that could come from BC, it's as good as legal here, anyways.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I love that quote...its from SNL...not Palin...but most Libs dont know that...brainwashed by SNL and MSM.:wink2:

Oh LUCIFER, you had to say this....

I dont want to embarrass you, but here is palin in her own words in just ONE of over 200 times she had said it.
[video=youtube;NrzXLYA_e6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E[/video]

I think the brainwashing comes from your sources. Like THE LOOKING SPOON.

Peace.

bbsam

Staff member
I love that quote...its from SNL...not Palin...but most Libs dont know that...brainwashed by SNL and MSM.:wink2:

That's not Tina Fey in the MSM interview! How inconvenient for your Fox News/Newsbusters brainwashing. Damn truth get's in the way, no?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Although Palins verbal claims you could see russia from alaska, she has NEVER seen russia from alaska. In fact, No alaskan govenor has seen russia from alaska. The small rock of an island that palin was reffering to is the only place where you could see a small island of russia, but no governor in alaska history has ever been there.

Another stretch of the truth for palin and another goof among hundreds of goofs while speaking.

Peace.