Message from the Supreme Court to the Repubilcans: DENIED!

I find all this amazing. The lefty hypocrisy is overwhelming. You're all set with stake and torch to burn Sara Palin because her husband may have been with a prostitute(so far unproven). Todd, or whatever his name is, isn't running for any office. Sara is not even a declared candidate and yet this is a big deal? Have you all forgotten that a democrat setting president had extramarital trysts(proven) IN the OVAL office, but that was ok? Amazing, simply amazing.

Personally, I don't care that good ole Bill got a hummer, what I do care about is the fact he tried to get her to lie under oath about the situation.

bbsam

Staff member
Another thread gone to hell and off any semblance of the intended topic. Thanks Klein. Opps. I mean bbsam
Just to clarify things, I made one semi-funny comment about Alaska's proximity to Russia. That's all. And everyone else got all goofy with it. Lue even trying to say it was all the SNL/MSM's fault again. Secondly, "Opps"? I've seen it often around here. Is it a misspelling of "oops" or does it have some chat-room meaning that I am unaware of?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I find all this amazing. The lefty hypocrisy is overwhelming. You're all set with stake and torch to burn Sara Palin because her husband may have been with a prostitute(so far unproven). Todd, or whatever his name is, isn't running for any office. Sara is not even a declared candidate and yet this is a big deal? Have you all forgotten that a democrat setting president had extramarital trysts(proven) IN the OVAL office, but that was ok? Amazing, simply amazing.

Personally, I don't care that good ole Bill got a hummer, what I do care about is the fact he tried to get her to lie under oath about the situation.

trip,

Its a matter of a spouse touting family values and good christian morals while shouting about Judeo Christian values as set foth by our forefathers while your husband is getting a happy ending at a massage parlor.

I think its kinda relevent, dont you?

Peace.

bbsam

Staff member
trip,

Its a matter of a spouse touting family values and good christian morals while shouting about Judeo Christian values as set foth by our forefathers while your husband is getting a happy ending at a massage parlor.

I think its kinda relevent, dont you?

Peace.
Edwards got the same treatment for espousing those family values while living like a dirt bag.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Husband & wife are 2 separate people. One can be a bible lovin' beatch and the other can be a wild mustang rover......................one isn't the other.
She's her own person and he's his own person.

bbsam

Staff member
Husband & wife are 2 separate people. One can be a bible lovin' beatch and the other can be a wild mustang rover......................one isn't the other.

True...until one steps into the world of hard-ball politics.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ahhhh, the "do as I say but not as we do" defense. I get it, thanks for clearing that one up.

Peace.