Message from the Supreme Court to the Repubilcans: DENIED!

trip,

Its a matter of a spouse touting family values and good christian morals while shouting about Judeo Christian values as set foth by our forefathers while your husband is getting a happy ending at a massage parlor.

I think its kinda relevent, dont you?

Peace.
No, I don't think it is relevant. Neither Palin is running for any office at this time, there is only speculation that she will run. IMHO, that makes the the Palin marriage none of any bodies business but theirs. Maybe it's Todd's alleged indiscretions that brings out the touting and shouting.

Before you even go there, no, I'm not a "Palin for President" advocate.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, I don't think it is relevant. Neither Palin is running for any office at this time, there is only speculation that she will run. IMHO, that makes the the Palin marriage none of any bodies business but theirs. Maybe it's Todd's alleged indiscretions that brings out the touting and shouting.

Before you even go there, no, I'm not a "Palin for President" advocate.

Hmm? So if I understand your logic, As long as a person "isnt" holding any office at the time, the actions of a spouse should have no bearing of the person running for office, however, if the spouse is holding an office, like the presidency, then all bets are off?

Listen, this is a simple issue. Palin travels the country being paid up to 100K to give speechs that include statements of "FAMILY VALUES"..."MORAL CHRISTIAN VALUES"...."JUDEO CHRISTIAN" values and all the while her own family is a shambles.

Pregnant teen daughter who they tried to convince america was going to have a sham marriage, family members who run the large meth labs in town, children who do poorly in school, and a husband who frequents prostitutes at massage parlors ( and this isnt the first time).

Does this sound like good family values? Or Christian Values? or the kind of values anyone would want in the white house giving the rest of us advice on how to live our lives??

Answer: NO.

That makes it relevent Trip.

There are 3 books coming out around the time she announces her run for the presidency. Unfortunately, none of them are good- for her. 2 books are coming from former aides who are blowing the lid off her troubles as governor. 1 is from an independent writer who spent a year in alaska looking into her life.

So if you defend Sarah Palins style of preaching to the country her beliefs of anything with "values" in front of it, then you are a Sarah supporter.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, kids get pregnant all the time and it doesn't mean the parents are bad. Let the person who's without sin cast the first stone. How great for you if your house is the perfect Christian home with no sins and no wrong doing. You're a judgemental liberal and probably a card carrying ACLU member. Good luck with that.
Well, Whoopie said on the View yesterday that she's playing the race card now....so all hell's gonna break loose .

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Well, Whoopie said on the View yesterday that she's playing the race card now....so all hell's gonna break loose .

Typical Liberal response to anyone who disagrees with the Messiah. I wish that she would have brought it up when Michelle was on the show so we could see her resonse.

And look at CBS hitting a new low with uber Liberals Katie Couric and Bob Scheifer throwing the Race card:

[video=youtube;LQIQvp5DgEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQIQvp5DgEY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQIQvp5DgEY[/COLOR[/video]

Yup...anything you say against Obama is "Code" for racisim.

Hmm? So if I understand your logic, As long as a person "isnt" holding any office at the time, the actions of a spouse should have no bearing of the person running for office, however, if the spouse is holding an office, like the presidency, then all bets are off?
No, you don't fully understand what I said or meant. The point is, Palin is not a candidate for president or any other office, her personal life is none of your business. The same as your personal life in none of mine. What her husband does with his spar time means nothing to me. If at some point she becomes a candidate then some of her personal life can and will become important to everyone. Unless her husbands activities could compromise national security or adversely effect the USA's economy etc., then his actions should be of concern to the public as well.

Listen, this is a simple issue. Palin travels the country being paid up to 100K to give speechs that include statements of "FAMILY VALUES"..."MORAL CHRISTIAN VALUES"...."JUDEO CHRISTIAN" values and all the while her own family is a shambles.
Is it the 100k she gets paid that bothers you or that her own family isn't the model she would like for them to be? You must be the perfect person with the perfect family. Most people are not that fortunate. For simplicity sake I sometimes say that I am a Christian, where in actuality what I am saying is I believe in Christian values. More often than I like to admit I fall short of the goal, simply put I'm not prefect. I really doubt Todd and Sara Palin are either.
Pregnant teen daughter who they tried to convince america was going to have a sham marriage, family members who run the large meth labs in town, children who do poorly in school, and a husband who frequents prostitutes at massage parlors ( and this isnt the first time).
I have family that I rarely see that may or may not be running the drug cartel of Texas, am I to blame for that? Would you take responsibility if you found out one of your nephews was a drug dealer? Would that make you a bad person?

Does this sound like good family values? Or Christian Values? or the kind of values anyone would want in the white house giving the rest of us advice on how to live our lives??

Answer: NO.
Do you really believe that all preachers, etc. are perfect ? Got news for ya, no they are not. Does that mean they don't know Christian values? No it does not.

That makes it relevent Trip.
It's only relevant if you are a Sara Palin hater, and then only because you want it to be relevant.

There are 3 books coming out around the time she announces her run for the presidency. Unfortunately, none of them are good- for her. 2 books are coming from former aides who are blowing the lid off her troubles as governor. 1 is from an independent writer who spent a year in alaska looking into her life.
Of course they will be coming out if she files for candidacy(what better timing could an aspiring author coming out with books to sell) and you'll probably buy everyone of them to support your habit of hate.

So if you defend Sarah Palins style of preaching to the country her beliefs of anything with "values" in front of it, then you are a Sarah supporter.
hmmm, and all this time I thought I was supporting a persons right to privacy and civility and the idea of innocent until proven guilty, for citizens of the USA. I've heard a couple of Palins speeches and at no pint did I ever here her put her family up as an example of purity.

Peace.
Just for the record, I do think Palin can be good for American politics, but not as a president or even VP.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"hmmm, and all this time I thought I was supporting a persons right to privacy and civility and the idea of innocent until proven guilty, for citizens of the USA." ~TRPLNKL

You cant possibly mean this? Really? With a straight face?

Innocent until proven guilty? YET OBAMA is guilty until proven innocent to you with his birth certificate? What about his rights to privacy? What about civility towards a sitting president?

How far does your hypocrisy go?

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To go off topic.
(Daily Mail)
Barack Obama senior was a serial womaniser and polygamist who government and university officials were trying to force out of the country.
Obama senior married Stanley Ann Dunham, a white student from Kansas, not only when he was said to have already been married to a woman in Kenya, but at a time when interracial marriages were still illegal in many parts of the U.S.
Documents obtained from the U.S. immigration service paint a picture of a man who ‘had an eye for the ladies’ and, according to his file, had to be warned several times to stay away from girls at the university.
A memo from a University of Hawaii foreign student advisor said that Obama senior had ‘been running around with several girls since he first arrived here and last summer she cautioned him about his playboy ways. Subject replied that he would “try” to stay away from the girls.’
It also considered his earlier Kenya marriage as a grounds to deny him a visa extension but concluded that ‘polygamy was not an excludable or deportation charge’.
He is further described as ‘a slippery character’, and his relationships with ‘several women’ are discussed and investigated, while questions about his ‘marital problems’ are repeatedly raised.
Another immigration memo, from June 1964, records that Harvard officials were trying ‘to get rid of him’ and ‘couldn’t seem to figure out how many wives he had’.
An INS investigator, M.friend. McKeon, wrote on June 8, 1964: “They (Harvard officials) weren’t very impressed with him and asked us to hold up action on his application until they decided what action they could take in order to get rid of him. They were apparently having difficulty with his financial arrangements and couldn’t seem to figure out how many wives he had.”
Another memo by McKeon, dated May 19, 1964, says: “OBAMA has passed his general exams, which indicates on academic grounds he is entitled to stay around here and write his thesis; however, they are going to try to cook something up to ease him out. All three will have to agree to this, however. They are planning on telling him that they will not give him any money, and that he’d better return to Kenya and prepare his thesis at home.”

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
To go off topic.
(Daily Mail)
Barack Obama senior was a serial womaniser and polygamist who government and university officials were trying to force out of the country.
Obama senior married Stanley Ann Dunham, a white student from Kansas, not only when he was said to have already been married to a woman in Kenya, but at a time when interracial marriages were still illegal in many parts of the U.S.
Documents obtained from the U.S. immigration service paint a picture of a man who ‘had an eye for the ladies’ and, according to his file, had to be warned several times to stay away from girls at the university.
A memo from a University of Hawaii foreign student advisor said that Obama senior had ‘been running around with several girls since he first arrived here and last summer she cautioned him about his playboy ways. Subject replied that he would “try” to stay away from the girls.’
It also considered his earlier Kenya marriage as a grounds to deny him a visa extension but concluded that ‘polygamy was not an excludable or deportation charge’.
He is further described as ‘a slippery character’, and his relationships with ‘several women’ are discussed and investigated, while questions about his ‘marital problems’ are repeatedly raised.
Another immigration memo, from June 1964, records that Harvard officials were trying ‘to get rid of him’ and ‘couldn’t seem to figure out how many wives he had’.
An INS investigator, M.friend. McKeon, wrote on June 8, 1964: “They (Harvard officials) weren’t very impressed with him and asked us to hold up action on his application until they decided what action they could take in order to get rid of him. They were apparently having difficulty with his financial arrangements and couldn’t seem to figure out how many wives he had.”
Another memo by McKeon, dated May 19, 1964, says: “OBAMA has passed his general exams, which indicates on academic grounds he is entitled to stay around here and write his thesis; however, they are going to try to cook something up to ease him out. All three will have to agree to this, however. They are planning on telling him that they will not give him any money, and that he’d better return to Kenya and prepare his thesis at home.”

Why does any of this gossip merit mentioning?

"hmmm, and all this time I thought I was supporting a persons right to privacy and civility and the idea of innocent until proven guilty, for citizens of the USA." ~TRPLNKL

Innocent until proven guilty? YET OBAMA is guilty until proven innocent to you with his birth certificate? What about his rights to privacy? What about civility towards a sitting president?

Peace.

My hypocrisy goes no deeper than yours.
First of all, where did I ever say 0 was guilty, go back and read all my posts on that subject, I constantly called for him to provide the long form BC (usually I just said BC) to put the matter to rest.
He's the PotUS, he forfeited his right to privacy when he was sworn in as has every president in history.
Yea, how about civility for a sitting president? Have you forgotten all the vile things your buddies(and possibly you too) on the left said about GWB? I've never call 0 a murderer.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Peace.

If you ever want anyone to read your post, don't do it in red. It comes out too bright to be read. A word or two is OK, but the whole post is impossible to read.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Peace.

They aren't smart enough to know they're hypocrites.